Now that I got that rant out of this website and out of my chest, I'd like to write about something about a dude that chatted me here.

I really like boxing, the sport of it, the gear and the intensity of the match, and if someone converse with me about it, that would be awesome, and interesting, and I wouldn't mind if some guy brags about that they could KO someone in a few seconds, or brag about their bodies, or even their expensive boxing trunks lol! But, I find it really uncomfortable and just weird and creepy, that a guy brags about how they are turned on when they're KO'd by a 11 year old kid.

So, a guy chatted with me on skype, we had a good conversation about boxing, but then he started bragging about the 2 kids that he knows, one of the kids is 13 years old, and the other one was 11 and how he spends time with them, usually on boxing, and that is cool, kids being sporty and he's probably training or teaching them, and the kids will probably grow up big and strong, but no, that wasn't the case.

So this guy told me, if he could send me a video of him "Being punched and KO'd by a 11 year old kid" I of course agreed, because I would like to see the proof that an 11 year old kid could KO a 40 year old dude, he then sends a short video loop, with him sitting still, dazed and cross eyed and with his mouth open while he moves his head in a circular movement, with a sound effect of birds chirping, you know, the kind of sound effect on cartoons, when someone is about to be knocked out? I watched the video, I didn't find it funny, or anything really, and there was no kid in the video, I then watched the video again, this time noticing that his trunks is slightly down, just enough to expose his erect penis...

He then explains that,

"It was the kids who edited the video, isn't it funny? We had a pretend match and this is the aftermath of it."

I stopped chatting with him because I felt uncomfortable on what he was bragging about,

"Yeah I get hard when the kids start to team up on me"

"I try to fight them but I always let the kids punch me, I get erect whenever that happens and I just put my dick out of my trunks and pretend to be KO'd"

I started to think, if these minors did indeed had a "pretend match" with this dude, the kids always see this guy expose himself to them, isn't that kind of, illegal?

Most of the guys in the website are looking for a challenge, really like fighting, or driven by their fetish or agonophilia , but I really don't find it OK, to let a minor unknowingly feed an adult's erotic fantasy. Honestly, I asked him for a picture of these kids or at least a video of them, but he made excuses so he could not show them so until now, I don't know if these kids exist or just made up, and I really hope they are just made up but still, this was creepy.

Also, these kids are not his, he said they're his neighbors, and its been months, I do hope those kids are safe. I of course have a fetish involving boxing, but I'm not that desperate to involve a minor to feed my fantasy.

Last edited on 6/05/2018 11:06 PM by Johnpunchgut

surrey71 (28 gold) 18 days ago

Just pointing out, Liam has gone running again!

Johnpunchgut (0 ) 18 days ago

I really don't know whats happening with you two.

surrey71 (28 gold) 18 days ago

He’s a weird guy who keeps deleting profiles and causes an issue with another member on here publically posting a video of the match without his permission - which to me is a breach of trust.... especially as guy concerned is a very good friend of mine and he’s now been forced to leave the site.

chub (32) 18 days ago

Surrey71. I was the host for that meet. I know first hand that everything you have written is a lie and I have reported you to the site moderators and admin.

Your good friend has not left the site and still appears to be a member.

surrey71 (28 gold) 18 days ago

I’m trying to be tactful, he did leave and as already stated, Liam DID post the video on a public site.
I’m trying to be tactful and not directly name anyone.

chub (32) 18 days ago

The video was never posted, only an image was. Your friend was wearing a mask.

It was also on a private facebook account to his close personal wrestling friends, one of which who happened to know your friend (and his choice of trunks) very well.

surrey71 (28 gold) 18 days ago

It’s still sending a picture out, despite promising not to - that’s a breach of trust in my book. If you hadn’t blocked me bad actually messaged me directly, you could’ve avoided this - as I haven’t named you directly - trying to be discreet and avoid names.

chub (32) 18 days ago

He didn't promise not to. He was very clear that he would use the video.

surrey71 (28 gold) 18 days ago

Enough already! Let it go!

chub (32) 18 days ago

surrey71. My apologies. After a discussion with another member, I now appreciate that you weren't aware of the full story and that you weren't knowingly spreading incorrect information or "lies".

I have attempted to retract the report as it appears the incident has been settled as an honest mistake and accepted as not malicious from Liam.

Whilst this incident has been the main reason for Liam's multiple profiles, it's still unlikely he'll come back now.

surrey71 (28 gold) 18 days ago

As gar as im concerned now, let’s leave it at that. I’m not a malicious person and my comments have been blown out of all proportion by the person concerned.
If he returns or not, that is his decision alone. The member you’ve spoken to has filled me in and I think you now understand my reaction to what happened.
Draw a line under this - it is finished now.

Johnpunchgut (0 ) 18 days ago

Does anyone else know about this?

surrey71 (28 gold) 18 days ago

Does it matter?
He does the running act all the time!
Now let’s drop the subject ok?

Ironbull (105 platinum) 19 days ago

This is not just creepy - its abuse. This guy might sell you his story as a harmless fun experience. Perhaps a better assumption would be that these young children, who the law rightly says are too young to give consent, find it humiliating, embarrassing, terrifying and isolating.

Personally I think he should be reported to the police.

surrey71 (28 gold) 18 days ago

Amen to that - there’s no excuse whatsoever for any type of abuse!
Came across it years ago - NOT ON HERE - but sending disgusting pictures of children in sexual positions and reported the person to Surrey police!

surrey71 (28 gold) 19 days ago

Problem is, there are suck people out there who will feed their own weird fantasies and hope there are others like them.
It’s the same, to a point, in here - fantasies about being worked over, fantasies about trunks - fantasies about being straight when they’re not - and people deleting profiles and setting up new ones everyday!
You know the sort I mean!
Best thing is not to engage with anyone who has zero opponents after being in here for ages, it’s obvious they’re only here for their own sexual gratification!

ProJobberUK (9 bronze) 18 days ago

Surrey71 - I take it that you left those two barbs in there thinking that because you blocked me that I can't read them?

Get a life man, lol

surrey71 (28 gold) 18 days ago

There’s no barbs towards you - I blocked you because of actions you’ve done Liam - it’s that simple.

ProJobberUK (9 bronze) 18 days ago

Uh huh, two things you mentioned in your temper tantrum of a blog about me just happen to be left in a comment on the same blog post that I've commented on.

And what actions exactly? I can't even remember talking to you, let alone anything else.

Johnpunchgut (0 ) 18 days ago

What in the world is happening here?

ProJobberUK (9 bronze) 19 days ago

I run into plenty of this on social media (and on here to a certain extent unfortunately). It sounds like he is just playing out his fantasies by talking about them and it's unlikely that this really happened.

Hopefully I'm right and the children, if they aren't made up, are perfectly safe.

I must admit, I find it somewhat concerning that quite so many people (anywhere on the internet) have fantasies involving minors or when they themselves used to "fight at school".

Johnpunchgut (0 ) 19 days ago

I agree man, I as well, hope that they are made up, and if they are real, hopefully they've stayed away from this dude.

This is my first encounter with someone who wants to involve minors.