KyleBradford's blog

When Competitive Wrestling Turns Erotic...

Most of the many wrestling matches were competitive but when chemistry is just right between two fighters things turn erotic. I wish I knew what creates chemistry between two men, but I do know what it changes as we get older. I met a guy on another wrestling website, he had an apartment in Venice, CA just to wrestle. I remember walking in saying hello and the fight started. The next thing I remember it was 2 hours later and we never even shut the apartment door. The chemistry between us was incredible. I discovered he had a partner, so I never wrestled him again but I wonder if he is still around...

Last edited on 10/19/2021 12:58 AM by KyleBradford

Comments

Jiuliano-Jitsu (4)

10/19/2021 3:15 AM

Sorry for the off-topic, but as a huge NHB-Battle/Movimus Wrestling fan, I am really glad to see all these legendary wrestlers around here, including you Kyle, which starred on several videos from the golden era of that company. You deserve a thumbs up, and I hope you can find this dude. Maybe you should try doing a search on Facebook, if you remember his real name.

KyleBradford (35 )

10/19/2021 7:03 AM

Thank you Jiuliano.

bnjifghtr (1)

12/13/2021 7:08 AM

I could sit and listen to all the stories you have and still wanna hear more . . so awesome to hear guys you have admired tell about their experiences . . thank you bro !

GINGERMAN (4)

10/19/2021 6:49 AM

I was watching a favorite movie of mine---look out, I have romantic tendencies, but it takes a lot to get them to emerge. Serendipity. Well, there is a line of dialogue that stands out. The guy who speaks the line is a writer of obituaries for the NY Times. He says that the Greeks did not write obituaries nor speak much of the passing of a person, except for one thing: did he have passion.

Thank you Kyle for sharing. Moreover, thank you for the passion you bring to this site of MF. It would seem to me that there are not a few who would like to experience your degree of passion. It may be an experience devoutly to be wished for I believe.

KyleBradford (35 )

10/19/2021 7:04 AM

Thank you for the kind words.

hvywght blk bxr (4)

10/19/2021 2:39 PM

The chemi between people takes on so many different forms and can be such a high as you enjoy their company during a match.
Though, one has to wonder if the chemistry was there, why would him having a partner stop a possible friendship / future wrestling partner? Why not just have rules in place to keep things platonic and social?

KyleBradford (35 )

10/19/2021 8:23 PM

Exactly right about chemistry. Because things did get erotic I was just not comfortable with wrestling him again knowing he had a partner.

GINGERMAN (4)

10/19/2021 10:56 PM

It is amazing how many members who wrestle and have sex do so even though partnered or even married. Some are in open relationships which can and often does help to maintain the relationship. The sex is less important than the other aspects---the friendship, the desire for a continuing relationship etc.

For some, there is insufficient sex in the relationship or the one "cheating" has found afterward a greater attraction to someone else, possibly of the same gender. The ignorance these seek to maintain can often sustain the status quo.

Is this situational ethics? Maybe. Is that bad? For some but not all. We all carry with us rules of behavior for ourselves. Sometimes we violate those rules. For some, this is not "cheating" nor is it a violation of a set of personal morals and ethics.

Judging these things is too easy to do. Understanding or knowledge of why things occur, this "chemistry" that is spoken of, maybe not so much.

Forgive me for falling back on Mel Brooks. Whatever we do and the consequences that follow: "Hope for the best; expect the worst."

Bill Parker (37)

10/23/2021 11:44 AM

I have had a few matches that were memorable like this. Guys that I knew I might be attracted to, but once I met them I was a little shocked and even nervous at how hot they were. A great problem to have! One guy who is no longer on the site was like that. Beautiful. But a very tough little wrestler. His hotness put me at a bit of a disadvantage at first, but then it turned into a very fun and tough competitive match. With even more fun after I had dominated him. Same with a few other guys. I was a bit distracted by their good looks but in the end I enjoyed pinning them down and playing with them. And they weren’t disappointed either…. 😈