SORRY! A few days ago, I posted a blog entry about how to be a BAD Meetfighters member. What I wrote was intended in a jocular sort of way but I am afraid I got the tone entirely wrong. There are certainly things which I would guess many of us find annoying (e.g. all those prick photos to peer-review - please just ... go away!) but, as was pointed out to me by a fine person much, much younger than me, why INVITE negativity?
So. Encomium. Coming up - and I invite you all to contribute. Oh - "encomium"? A speech or piece of writing which praises someone or something highly.
- Tolerant, welcoming, encouraging, efficient, reliable
- Website SO well designed, so elegant; effortlessly surpasses rival sites
People on MEETFIGHTERS
- By and large, what a nice, tolerant bunch of people you/we are!
- I've met some superb people here and am so grateful.
- I don't "do" social media ... but have so many friends here with whom I can, day to day, discuss anything and everything.
That's just a start.
Does anyone want to add? More NICE things about MF?