Fighting Events - Thunderdome VII - July 12-15
Events are submitted by our members. MeetFighters.com does not warrant the truthfulness of the information on this page.
- Rocket: Does anyman 'need a ride to the event. I will be driving on 95 South. 495 south..company is welcome
- beaugeste: making this a wrestling road trip. Driving up through Virginia and back via Ohio.
- Kolter: Kolter. Hello, if somebody need a lift, I will be travelling from New Brunswick,Canada, to Lakeville
- Kolter: Kolter: If you need a lift from New Brunswick, Canada, to Lakeville
- BearTamer: 50/50 chance I can make it on time due to a work trip. Will give a final RSVP two weeks beforehand.
- Rocket: Anyone from the north need a ride. I will be leaving the day before and I will take rt 95 and 495 to Taunton and then to the event. Let me know
- RufTumblr: I really want to come. The earliest I can get to Boston Airport is noon on Friday. Any chance I could get a lift?
- IronbearJones: If anyone is looking to split a hotel Room, let me know ASAP!
- Eagle2009: Sadly unable to come now, since my job fires two people and now I have to pick up the slack
- beaugeste: medical test date changed, a conflict
|Date:|| 7/12/2019 1:00 PM|
|Deadline to apply:|| 7/12/2019|
|Number of participants:||55 people|
|Event location:||161 County Street, Lakeville, Plymouth County, Massachusetts (MA), (02347), United States USA - Massachusetts|
The are no required fees to attend.
Thunderdome VII - July 12-15
July 12 - July 15. Four days of wrestling and fun in the sun. Be there.
Now going into its seventh year, Thunderdome rumbles on. Last summer's Thunderdome VI was amazing; this one should be even more so.
Open mat format - no need to schedule your matches in advance, but feel free to if you want. All kinds of wrestling styles: sub, pro, promission, subs with strikes, oil, erotic, boxing, even yagi gures (Turkish Oil on the grass). Wrestling venues include, but are not limited to: indoor mats (14x12, 10x10), outdoor (grass and additional mats under tent), and pool. Also, if anyone wants to bring a pro ring that we can set up outside, go for it.
Limited bed space available on a first come, first served basis. Also, unlimited tent camping space on grounds (which is what most of last year's attendees did). And, if you prefer, a list of local hotels will be provided upon request.
Come for a day. Come for two. Come for the whole event. Come for the fun. Sign up here to indicate interest, but please also contact AverageJoe at email@example.com to confirm interest. Additional details also available at www.thunderdome.boston. This will be a blast, all over again. So let's rumble.