Gutpunching give/take/trade

Deleting my account on Friday (7/22)

KWT1964 (4)

7/20/2022 10:44 PM

I deleted mine once and regretted it, now if I need a break I just suspend it so I don’t have to start over

Translate

NJWoodbridge (140)

7/19/2022 5:14 PM

May I suggest you just "suspend" your account. This way you won't have to start from scratch if you decide to be active again.

Translate

RickoBangzTheJobber (6 )

7/19/2022 5:35 PM

(In reply to this)

Thought about it. Too easy to just log back in. Rather just be forced to recreate an account when I get the urges

Translate

wrestlme37 (22)

7/19/2022 12:34 PM

I'll miss looking at your hot pictures but congrats on the relationship. Best of luck!!!!

Translate

RickoBangzTheJobber (6 )

7/18/2022 11:34 PM

Greetings fellas,

Just posting this to let everyone know I will be deactivating my account on Friday, July 22nd. While I enjoyed meeting many of you and getting my abs battered to a pulp, I recently got into a serious relationship and would love to focus my attention on that. I might be back in the future but for now I am out!

If anyone wants to stay in touch, feel free to DM me for my whatsapp.

Translate

JayPuncher (12)

7/19/2022 8:05 PM

(In reply to this)

Congratulations. I'm just curious if your new partner is also into punching your abs...

Translate

RickoBangzTheJobber (6 )

7/19/2022 8:07 PM

(In reply to this)

He is not. So I’m not sure how this will work out. But better to try and fail than to not try at all. If it’s worth it, my abs are retiring lol

Translate

Gutboxer (46)

7/20/2022 3:36 PM

(In reply to this)

Too bad your partner isn’t into Gutpunching. He should give it to you to make you happy, or else you’ll be looking for it with someone else (unless he wouldn’t mind).

Translate

GPNavelPuncher (0)

7/19/2022 6:56 AM

(In reply to this)

I have enjoyed our communication. I hope your abs continue to be pounded hard and deep, daily. Don't forget about possibly getting a TATTOO around your big, deep, "innie" BELLYBUTTON. It is SO SEXY, and a great target when Gutpunching you. 👊💥🥵 Be well!

Translate

RickoBangzTheJobber (6 )

7/19/2022 7:16 AM

(In reply to this)

Appreciate it man. We’ll have our day soon. Take care 💪🏽

Translate

bnjifghtr (2)

7/19/2022 6:25 AM

(In reply to this)

Hey man sorry to see you go - was hoping to work over those abs when I am in Florida . .

Translate

RickoBangzTheJobber (6 )

7/19/2022 7:16 AM

(In reply to this)

All good man. Keep in touch. If anything changes.

Translate
Please log in if you wish to post a topic here.