Male Catfights

Catfight Meetup Wrestlefest NYC 2/23 - 2/28

GuyMN1983 (17)

1/06/2023 6:17 PM

I'll be there! Not sure exact dates yet but it'll be over wrestlefest and i'd love to take part!

Translate

Beefyscot (2)

1/05/2023 9:31 AM

Wish I could get to NY for that if not I would have a UK catfight only comp. at my place for catfighters as well men want to catfight a day comp. intense and rough

Translate

ftjock (78 )

1/05/2023 6:13 PM

(In reply to this)

Would love to see that happen too! Let's see if we can't have a start of some kind of leagues out of this if there's enough interest.

Translate

ftjock (78 )

1/04/2023 5:29 PM

Sup Everyone,

Will have a room with another wrestler who I meet with regularly and we have been exploring catfights a lot lately.

If you are going to be in NYC during the and would be down for a group catfight Tournament style meetup, message me and we'll set it up. Currently we are looking at that Sunday night (2/26) but flexible.

Would be great to get at least 2 or 3 other catfighters. All ages body types are cool, limits respected. Can even lost the final list here and share pics/clips with consent of group.

Translate

ftjock (78 )

1/05/2023 6:39 PM

(In reply to this)

Update to this: I mixed up the dates lol Wrestlefest in NYC is Feb 18th to 23rd, we lookin at the 19th. Still flexible.

Translate
Please log in if you wish to post a topic here.