Mid-Atlantic Fighters

Action for July 4, 2018 and thereabouts

Just Dan (7)

7/02/2018 2:56 PM

I'd like to be a fourth if you get a day with two others. That way we could mix things up some. I'm not available on the 4th of July but can be most days after that.

I know Spruce, he's the real deal and is speaking honestly. If any of you are interested in putting something together let him know and maybe we can make a fun afternoon for all of us.

Translate

Spruceman (55 )

6/29/2018 8:36 PM

Available most of the time for roughly 9 day spell centered on July 4th holiday. Group members welcome to come take me on in my matroom (new guys very welcome). Can do small group 3, 4, 5 provided everyone interacts with everyone else. Can be very light, practicing holds, moves, to rougher (but safe) wrestling, martial arts. Have extra gi, other gear.

REMEMBER: this group has been set up to foster action in a region not known for a lot of action. If you seek action, please post it here. Would like to see a diverse list of guys posting here. Don/t be nervous as to being too light, too heavy, whatever. Most of us genuine guys on the site can and will adjust intensity to make it a fun and safe time for all

Translate
Please log in if you wish to post a topic here.