Mid-Atlantic Fighters

Claymont Deleware - Open Mat Day - Saturday September 24, Noon to 5:00 p.m.

soloboxerboy (6 )

9/23/2022 10:46 PM

Sadly, I will be unable to attend this one due to illness. Have a great time to all the wrestlers and boxers that do attend.

Translate

SmoothApeMan (9)

9/18/2022 6:49 PM

Hopefully I can get there.

Translate

SmoothApeMan (9)

9/20/2022 2:56 PM

(In reply to this)

Sorry guys, I had my schedule mixed up - I have to work Thur, Fri, and Sat night 6pm to 6am. Even if I took Sat off. I would still be beat from the Fri night shift :( I Will have to see if I can make it the next time.

Translate

wrestlepa (38)

9/20/2022 1:46 PM

(In reply to this)

You should try to make to come. It is a good day of wrestling.

Translate

Kruhn (71 )

9/19/2022 5:40 AM

(In reply to this)

That would be awesome!!

Translate

WrestleBob (57)

9/17/2022 7:03 PM

Just a reminder that another Open Mat Day is coming up this Saturday (9/24/2022) from 12:00 noon until 5:00 p.m. in Claymont DE. Everyone's welcome as are all styles of wrestling. We usually have the full range from fantasy/play to all out intense competitive grappling. Last time a few boxers showed up and made great use of the ring while wrestling continued on the mat area. Other benefits include instruction and wrestling with a real pro wrestler/grappler who can adjust to the weight and experience of just about any opponent including newbies, and the chance to wrestle in oil for those who want to. No pressure, do just what you want to. Personal note: I always hope that a few more lightweights will join in. Full details are in "Meetups" under "show all events" and the date "24th" . Come on out an have some wrestling fun!

Translate
Please log in if you wish to post a topic here.