Pro Wrestling Cyber match

Beachmont vs Funwrestling123

Sergio-bodybuildermuscle (2 )

9/19/2017 7:19 AM

Beachmont seem to be good to open virgin ass

Translate

funwrestling123 (12 )

9/16/2017 10:42 PM

Beach: accepting this challenge from funwrestling.. for stakes.. loser gets fucked. i come to the ring in red speedo and white boots.. crowd of around 15 gay guys around the ring in this private club. I enter at 5' 6 155lbs my lean muscled body on display..as i bounce up and down.. some of the guys clapping as my tight pecs bounce, waiting for my opponent

Fun: Hearing the crowd not pleased with this lightweight I tighten up my boots backstage getting ready to enter CHAMPION at 190lbs 6'0 bouncing up and down my bigger nips bouncing up and down my big strong legs nice and hard as the crowd roars in excitement as they see me! I flex at my crowd and charge into the ring screaming and ready to fight this lightweight *AHHHHHH!!! I will make you ALL PROUD!* As I stare down the lightweight infront of me.

Beach: watching you come in the ring.. seeing your cocky attitude, smirk on my face as i know ive got you outskilled. The bell rings and circle out the rush up fast.. using speed and power...locking up with you collar and elbow lock up.

Fun: I see the small lightweight charge at me and I lock up with him with his shot height I look down at him and clamp my teeth together as I use my weight advantage and strong legs to push you to the turnbuckles slamming you into them with my pecs in your face now as I roar at the crowd of gay men around the ring.

Beach: surprised as you power in .. i get taken back to the turnbuckles your pecs and body pressing in.

Fun: I flex at the crowd roaring at me cheering for me I then stop pleasing the crowd and look at you *You should of never challenged the champ!* I grab your hard and slam your head on the turnbuckle !!BAMMM!!!

Beach: ughh damn.. head banged into the turnbuckle.. stunned but i get enraged.. send a headbutt in hard to your throat.. BAMMMM! again.. BAMMMMM! then grab your hair and repeatedly bang your face and head into the turnbuckle!

Fun: I laugh as I slam your head into the turnbuckle but surprised out of the blue you send a headbutt to me !!BAMM!! I yell * AH FUCK!* then feel pressure on my head as you grab my hair and bang my face on the turnbuckle !!BAMMMM!! I stumble back grabbing my face in pain the crowd boos at you.

Beach: thinking to myself this punk is gonna learn a hard lesson.. i move into you fast while your stunned .. grab your hair and pull you down and forward.. start sending repeated knees into your gut.. BAMMM BAMMM BAMMMM .. my tight abs increasing the pressure as my knee pounds your gut... i slip my hands under your pits .. clasp my fingers over your back .. my face over your back as i kick out my feet and slam your face hard .. your head pounded into the ring! keep you locked up in my reverse nelson.

Fun: As I stumble away the crowd yells "BEHIND YOU!" but my head is ringing I feel more pressure onto my head as you pull my hair and start kneeing my soft gut OVER AND OVER as I gasp for air after each blow !!UFFFFF!! struggling in your reverse nelson I try to escape your tight grip but I recover from the head blows and clamp my teeth together trying to use my weight to get you to lose your grip.

Beach: feel you struggling to break out..my my tight muscles keep you locked.. i lift you up .. higher.. higher.. my face over your back as your dangling in my reverse nelson.. my tight abs start working you again.. send knee up hard to your throat and chest... bammm bammm.. then kick my feet out again and pound your forehead into the ring hard.. i tighten then nelson.. getting it tighter .. my face over the back of your head as i squeezzee hard.. cutting off your oxygen .

Fun: Trying to break free I feel you flex your muscles again and get worried...the crowd boos at you as you lift me higher and higher trying to escape !!ARGHHH!! I feel pain as you hit my throat and chest !!BAMM!! as my face hits the ring hard I feel dazed out but grab a hold of your hair.

Beach: feel you grabbing my hair.. "you should know by now not to fight dirty with me" i grab your hair and lift your head up and BANG! YOUR FACE INTO THE RING.. BANG IT AGAIN! then relock the reverse nelson and pull you up.. my skill and muscle dominating this match as i lift you higher .. higher... then POUND YOUR FOREHEAD INTO THE RING FOR A THIRD TIME! BAMMMM!! ..keeping the nelson locked on tight.. not feeling much resistance now.

Fun: Feeling dazed and feels the pressure again on my head as you grab my hair and slam my face on the ring !!BANG!! my nose bleeds and i get angry as you bang my head 3 times I AM knocked out in your reverse nelson the crowd boos at lightweight as my 190lb 6'0 bigger nips and bulge lays there motionless...

Beach: ref walks over and lifts your arm.. it drops like a rock.. lifts it again.. limp arm falls fast again.. he calls for the bell.. DING...DING..DING...i release the nelson and pull down your speedo .. pull my dick out of mine and spike your beefy ass hard with my cock.. start pumping you hard as crowd now starts cheering my win some guys standing and jerking as i pound away at your beefy ass.

Fun: out slightly recovering but too hurt to move as my nose bleeds people booing at me as I lost to a small lightweight...my winning streak as gone out the window as the crowd cheers for you...I feel pressure in my tight virgin hole as you stick your cock in my big ass as I lay there motionless as a 5'6 155lb lightweight bangs me hard... my pecs bounce as you fuck me...

Beach: my superior muscle pounding into you hard.. my cock expanding as your tight ass conforms to its shape then i let out a huge grunt and my load explodes deep in your ass... seeding you and sealing my dominance over you. i keep pumping till it all shoots out.. then release the hold.. stand up .. slam boot on the back of your neck. Double bicep flex for the cheering crowd then exit the ring.. leaving you filled up with cum.

Fun: I lay there in defeat embarrassed by everyone watching me lose...I feel warm inside as you shoot your hot load into my ass as everyone cheers and screams your name "CHAMPION FUNWRESTLING HAS BEEN DEFEATED" ...i lay there motionless...as everyone leaves to get autographs by beachmont...i glare at him and wait for the next time to rematch and get my revenge....END.

Translate
Please log in if you wish to post a topic here.