Pro Wrestling Cyber match

Funwrestling123 vs The undertaker StripnRip match

funwrestling123 (12 )

10/13/2017 2:12 AM

Fun: Me in the locker room getting ready have my jeans and t-shirt on ready to fight this PUNK stretching and barefoot "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ARE YOU READY FOR THE MAIN EVENT! PLEASE WELCOME THE CHAMPION FUNWRESTLING!" I come out flexing in my shirt as the crowd cheers me on 195lbs 6'0 I enter the cell and wait for you

Undertaker: i am wearing a t-shirt, jocking bottomsicome out of the locker room ready in my jeans and t-shirt ready to beat my cocky oppenent and barefoot. underneath my jeans is my red jockstrap and introducing THE UNDERTAKER i come out flexing in my t-shirt at 6'0 and 168lbs as i entre the cell
the cage is locked

Fun: I stare you down and look at you waiting for the bell to ring....DING DING!! I run towards you and quickly elbow lock up with you! "GRR" I push you to the corner of the cell and grab a hold of your shirt.

Undertaker: i don't get time to get in the ring as i am pushed in the corner of the ring as you grab my shirt kick you in the abs.

Fun: As you punch my gut I grunt in pain and push away from you by kicking your gut and ripping some of your shirt off grabbing my gut in pain UFF!!!.

Undertaker: hear you scream in pain as you rip some of my shirt grab you by the head and ram it into the steel cage a couple of times and start ripping your shirt off.

Fun: I feel pain and pressure as you hit my head onto the cage BAM!!! BAM!!!my shirt starts to rip revealing my pecs! "You bastard!" I quickly push you off slamming my foot on your face as I get up!

Undertaker: i am shaken by your foot in my face as i see your pecs from the ripped shirt as you get up come running to you for a clothesline.

Fun: I see you coming towards me and you hit me with your clothesline BAM!! landing hard on my head grabbing my head in pain "UGHH! PUNK".

Undertaker: come behind you and put you in a sleeper hold with my arms around your throat.

Fun: I clamp my teeth as I try to escape your sleeper trying to kick out grabbing a hold of your shirt ripping it even more revealing your ribs as I start to hit your ribs with my elbow.

Undertaker: as i grab tightly release it after your elbows to my ribs and as i let go take off your t-shirt and see your package from the top half.

Fun: I get up and rip your shirt off entirely I quickly jump back on you and grapevine you as I jab you in your face and throat! "Tap out BITCH!"

Undertaker: no way bitch as i knee you in the balls before it got any worse.

Fun: AHH!~ I grab my balls in pain and fall onto my back "you LITTLE bitch!"

Undertaker: i grab you up in a bear hug then ram you into the steel post.

Fun: BAMM!! OOF! the air gasps out of my mouth as you slam me I grab onto your hair and start punching your face! POW!

Undertaker: shake my head as i still have you in the bearhug as i ram you into the steel cage.

Fun: I lose my grip and slowly try to wiggle out and try to kick out!

Undertaker: i take your belt off your jeans and slap your belt to your back!

Fun: The crowd boos at you! I feel the sharp pain on my back as you hit me with my belt loosening my pants a bit...I reach down and grab a hold on your undies and pull HARD! YANK!

Undertaker: i roll up the belt and hold it my hand a punch you in the face with it then throw it out of the cage...undo your buttons from your jeans as you go for my undies with my jeans still on.

Fun: I punch you hard on the throat and kick you in your gut with my barefoot.

Undertaker: i stagger back a bit as i hold onto my throat from your kick.

Fun: MY TURN!!~ I run towards you and slam my foot on your gut and SMACK your pecs as I grab on your jeans ripping them a bit.

Undertaker: grab you by the neck and suplex you to the concrete floor.

Fun: BAM!! I lay there in pain unable to move moaning in pain...

Undertaker: grab you again and suplex you again against the floor.

Fun: Unable to move anymore sweat rolling down my big pecs down my stomach as I lay there the crowd BOOS!

Undertaker: grab your jeans and take them right off as i see what is underneath your jeans.

Fun: I lay there as you remove my jeans and me wearing a green jockstrap my thick thighs motionless laying there as I moan in pain from the suplex.

Undertaker: i lift you up and give you a bomberbomb to the floor.

Fun: I am motionless and I lay there blood coming out my nose as I try to move away from you.

Ubdertaker: as you try and get away i grab your jockstrap and start riping them off as your cock pops out.

Fun: As my dick flops out I use both my feet and kick you back

Undertaker: i let go of your jockstrap which are down to your ankles as i stagger back a bit.

Fun: I quickly get back on my feet feeling dazed I run towards you and clothesline you to the concrete floor I then schoolboy pin you with my knees holding your arms down and my cock slapping you on the face."You gotta learn your lesson BITCH!"

Undertaker: i am pinned to the floor by your knees as your cock slapping me in the face..as i try and suck it

Fun: I start to moan as you suck my dick I then unbotton your jeans and push them off revealing your undies as I grab onto your dick.

Undertaker: start sucking your cock faster then headbutt you in the gut as my jeans come off as my jockstrap is left on.

Fun: I feel nothing from your weak headbutt and I slam my thighs to your head to hold your head down and slip my dick in your mouth again as I rip off your jockstrap.

Undertaker: we are both naked as continue to suck your cock as i feel your cock getting harder and harder.

Fun: "Gonna make you cum all over yourself BITCH!" I quickly turn and sit my bubble butt on your face and I flex to the crowd as I start jacking you off quickly.

Undertaker: see you cum in my mouth and my body as you start to jerk me off quickly as well as i see you flex to the crowd.

Fun: my butt on your face and I start to jack you off and I suck on your dick making you moan and even more hard as sweat drips off my body onto yours.

Undertaker: see your sweat dripping down on my body as i can't hold it any longer i am about to explode as i have your ass in my face.

Fun: My ass jiggles on your face as I jack you off for the last time and watch you cum all over your gut...I lick some out your belly button as I get up and flex to the crowd as they cheer for me! I slam my barefoot on your chest and flex I walk off the stage and high five my fans.

Undertaker: i hear the fans cheering for you as you put your barefoot on my cum...you leave the stage leaving me with both sets of cum.

Fun: END

Winner- Funwrestling123

Translate
Please log in if you wish to post a topic here.