Pro Wrestling Cyber match

Heavyweight match Funwrestling123 vs Gutpunch92 (stakes)

funwrestling123 (12 )

10/02/2017 6:09 AM

Fun: Ring all set up I am in the locker room getting ready for the fight stretching and hears my name getting called "COMING TO YOU FROM USA WASHINGTION FUNWRESTLING!" I come out 6'0 195lbs in neon green speedos barefoot....I flex to the crowd and hype them up waiting for you to come out.

Punch: Walk to the ring 5'7 230lbs, gut pouring over the waistband of my black speedos with white stars. Crowd booing as I flex to them with my middle fingers up.

Fun: The crowd boos at you as you middle finger them and I flip you off....The bell rings and I run towards you with my quick feet and Jab your fat gut 4 times with my barefist and I push you back "Come one bitch! you're already so WEAK!".

Punch: You catch me off guard as you send shots to my soft belly. My belly jiggles like crazy as you force me into the corner turnbuckle. I send a chop to your left pec. "How's that feel, bitch?".

Fun: You send a chop to my chest and I go to instant pain from it grabbing my chest as it turns red from your hit "You little bitch!" I again run towards you and knee your soft gut "DON'T YOU EVER GET TOO COCKY BITCH!" as your belly jiggles I claw at it and claw at your nipples causing you pain.

Punch: Ooof you knee my gut and then claw at it and my nips. Screaming out in pain as I fall to one knee yt

Fun: I quickly push you back onto your back and schoolboy pin you with my gut hanging over your face as I grab onto your hair..."Listen loser you will learn how to respect me!" I jab your face twice and and start to gut punch you over and over.

Punch: You start working me over with gut punches and I moan to each one out of pain and pleasure. Hurting so good. Out of desperation I send a low punch between your navel and pubes.

Fun: "UFFF!" i quickly slam my belly onto your face to suffocate you "That fucking hurt!" The crowd cheers as I am getting the upper hand in this match as I punch your navel hard.

Punch: Your smooth soft gut suffocates me as you continue to punish my big weak belly.

Fun: *Haha tap out or pass out under me!* I continue to suffocate you and I grab a hold of your nipples and give them a squeeze.

Punch: Aghhhh that you squeeze my hard nips. Desperate to escape I send a few headbutts to your belly.

Fun: I grab onto my belly in pain and I fall over to my side holding my gut in pain "UGH!" the crowd boos at you as I slowly try to get up to my feet.

Punch: I slowly begin stirring, that onslaught had me spreadeagled. I scoot my way over to the corner turnbuckle yt

Fun: I look at you and slowly runs towards you and elbow lock with you "You better give up soon bitch or I WILL be ripping everything off of you!".

Punch: "You gonna have to ko me bitch" I yell as I slap you across the face with my free hand.

Fun: As you slap me I get red in anger and I slap you back and grab onto your navel and claw at it causing pain to your belly and navel "Bitch you will be soon!" with my free hand I go below under your gut and slip my hand under your speedo and grab onto your dick.

Punch: Getting destroyed in the corner with nowhere to go. Dick tenting and throbbing.

Fun: I quickly rip off your speedos revealing your dick to the crowd as I quickly punch you in your nose causing you to bleed all over the floor "You're DONE bitch!".

Punch: That shot causes blood to gush out over my gut and on the floor, I get rocked and fall spreadeagled. Sweaty belly and rock hard dick way up.

Fun:The lights shine off of our sweaty bodies as the crowd cheers for me and laughs at you! I laugh and flex placing my foot over your sweaty belly "YESSSS!!!!!" i remove my speedos and shove my dick into your mouth "suck me bitch you are weak and lost!".

Punch: Koed on the mat, you wake me up by shoving your dick in my mouth. No choice but to suck the winner off.

Fun: I moan in pleasure as I pinch your hard nipples and claw at your soft pecs making you lick and suck my dick nice and good " you belong between my legs anyways!" I slide off your fat belly and push your legs up to your head as I slide my dick into your ass and start pounding your hard!

Punch: Mmmm after I swallow all you got, you unstraddle my fat ass and fold me up, and the humiliation really begins. I moan in pain and pleasure.

Fun: I crowd cheers as I pound your fat ass and I claw at your balls "You like that huh!" MMMPH...I let a big loud moan as I shoot my load all into your fat ass "AHHH!".

Punch: Squealing like a little bitch, I'm about to shoot all over my big fat gut ...You shoot your load causing me to shoot. Cumb all up and down my body.

Fun: I stand up cum dripping down my dick as I place my foot on your sweaty belly and do a double bicep flex over your humiliated body...I walk off the ring and flex the whole way back.

Punch: Spreadeagled in the ring. Big soft gut covered in sweat and cumb. Blood dried up all over my face. Gut raising and lowering as I breathe. FUCKING DESTROYED AND HUMILIATED.

Fun: The match ends and everyone leaves leaving you behind booing at you...END!

Winner- Funwrestling123.

Translate
Please log in if you wish to post a topic here.