Good match guys!

Translate

Sergio-bodybuildermuscle (2 )

1/11/2016 3:48 PM

Very good match

Translate

peterthelegend (2)

1/11/2016 12:45 PM

Peter the Legend: I get a text from a private number telling me that "I have recovered and this time you are going to pay".. the time and the place however are familiar so I make my way back to this Arizona club I fought this bitch boy once before.. and I quietly get changed.. my cock raging at the prospect as I hear the crowd warming up.. I enter the ring.. at 5 9 and 225.. in bare feet and green and gold trunks stretched to the max at the front.. my mouth dry with anticipation..
MTM2290: -i see you make your way into the ring, i lean against the corner post while im in my same green trunks and boots, seeing as you now have entered the ring ready i begin to charge towards you-
Peter the Legend: Ughh.. I turn and see you and you have boots.. I motion to get a pair.. but before I can do anything you charge across the ring at me.. ughhh.. I double over from the hit to my unprepared abs..
MTM2290: -seeing the hit connect with your body i being to boast in the ring and posing a bit-
Peter the Legend: You pose and flex as I look up at you.. my face flushes red from this cheap shot.. and now being doubled over.. I charge you low.. and scoop you up around your waist.. place my knee between your legs and drop you hard on your tailbone crushing your balls on the way down..
MTM2290: -while I’m busy getting cocky, i feel my mody lifted up as i feel my tailbone and balls smashed against your knee, i fall onto the ground laying on my side holding my junk from the pain- that was cheap!
Peter the Legend: I get my cheap shot in.. and decide that more is necessary.. wanting to show off my skills to the crowd.. I grab your boots by the ankles... and twist them over my legs placing you in a figure four leg lock.. I plant my ass on the ground.. and lie back a bit.. adding to the pressure..
MTM2290: - i feel that my leg is becoming intertwined with yours, i feel massive amounts of pressure go through my legs as you lay back, i groan out loud from this pain- you jack ass!
Peter the Legend: You swear at me.. as I twist your leg.. and I place my hands behind my head ... cockily exposing my abs.. and do a couple of sit ups.. as I do really stretching your legs.. and then as you recoil in pain.. bring down a hard double axe handle on your abs..
MTM2290: -I lay there gripping on tightly to the mat to cope the pain, seeing you do sit ups and getting cocky I cant help but get angry but i take your arms slamming right down into my abs and lay back again in lots of pain= AGH!
Peter the Legend: As your body buckles down from the pain.. I release you and roll free.. more torture required and I have just started to work on that newly formed six pack.. I stand over you and grab you by the hair and pull you up.. and tuck my head under your right arm. and step over your right leg and hold you in an ab stretch.. and then with my free right hand dig a claw hold into your already sore ab muscles..
MTM2290: - i feel a slight relief when i feel the hold is broken and the pain in my legs stops, i look up seeing you stand above me and feel your hand grab me by my hair as im placed back on my feet, i then feel my head tucked back and feel your leg cross over mine, i find myself in a stretch while i groan loudly while your clawing at my abs- s..stop it!
Peter the Legend: You beg me to stop it.. your voice already has a stammer.. and I release the claw hold.. and slide my hand down to your Speedo where I brush your bulge gently.. to see if it reacts.. keep holding you in the ab stretch though.. and then reapply the claw .. this time around the navel.. twisting.. and turning it..
MTM2290: -still leaned up against your body, i feel you hand my down to my trunks as i feel you lightly brush over my cock as it starts bulging up and i let out a small moan, and then i feel you clawing me again- agh! your messed up!
Peter the Legend: I bring my head back.. still hanging on to your navel.. and bam.. ram my knee into your lower back letting you go.. and then I push you to the mat in pain..
MTM2290: -I feel your knee ram right into my back as I fall face forward onto the mat, i get up to my hands and knee's, placing one hand over my hand as its immediately sore from your knee- ugh!
Peter the Legend: You try to get to your hands and knees.. and do so in front of me.. I see your hot tight ass in your green Speedo.. and step over your back.. and place my arms under your pits.. my hands behind your neck.. and I sit.. and lift you in a camel clutch..
MTM2290: -feeling my self fall back down to the mat with your arms under mine and your hands along my neck i feel myself in some variation of a camel clutch as i try to pull your outs out from behind my head as i groan loudly while in pain-
Peter the Legend: My variation resembles a full nelson camel clutch.. so I can punish both ways.. and put enormous pressure on your back before smacking your head into the mat.. I release you and roll off you.. standing and kicking you in the ribs..
MTM2290: -i feel my body is released and my face hits the mat, i lay in pain trying to recover as i feel you foot kicking me in the ribs, I find the energy to quickly roll over using the ropes to get my self to my feet, but out of breath I take a moment there to try to recover-
Peter the Legend: I let you roll to the ropes to get your breath.. using the ropes to get to your feet.. I do the same and give my arms a shake.. my fingers a bit of a release.. and wipe some sweat off my brow.. I begin to circle you wary of those boots..
MTM2290: -I see you circling me as I’m trying to catch my breath, i try to take an attempt to swing at you with my arm, as I’m weak and low energy I easily lose my footing and just fall right into you- ah! damn..
Peter the Legend: You take a swing at me.. and I place an arm up to block.. but duck at the same time so your body comes forward into me.. with my other arm I wrap you up in a hug.. and lift you up.. now with both arms.. so your crotch smothers my face.. I mouth your cock and balls through your Speedo as I hold your thighs wrapped in my hug..
MTM2290: -as i fall into your body i feel your arms wrap around me as I’m lifted up, I moan a bit more with your mouth playing with my bulge from outside my trunks- hey stop that!
Peter the Legend: Your straining voice tells me to stop what I am doing.. and I carry you three steps to the corner.. and sit your ass on the corner post.. I release you.. headbutt your crotch.. lick my lips the grab one of your flailing arms and pull you down.. flinging you part ways across the ring..
MTM2290: -i see you stop as I’m sitting in the corner of the ring then to be flung across the ring, i land on my back- ow fuck!
Peter the Legend: You land on your back. and I stand above you.. "get up jobber I demand.. " and when you are too weak to.. I turn and drop my ass on your face.. and start to play with your nipples..
MTM2290: - i see your body stand over mine again as i feel your ass cover my face, and feel your hands play with my nipples, i let out more small moans, i try to use my arms to push you off my face-
Peter the Legend: You try to push me off your face.. and I fall forward just a bit.. deliberately.. and now my crotch is in your face.. as I start to press my thighs against the side of you head.. trapping you.. I slowly peel down your Speedo.. freeing up your manhood.. and take a push up position with my face above your crotch.
MTM2290: -your thighs press against the side of my head as i feel a bit contained, and only seeing your bulge right in front of my face, i feel my trunks are pulled down as i only worry what’s coming next i use one of my hands to reach in between your legs as i claw your cock and balls-
Peter the Legend: Awww.. fuckkkkk.. I thought i had you submitted as I was about to touch the tip of your throbbing cock with my tongue... you reach up and claw my balls.. and I try to roll off you in pain.. and desperately try to pry your claw loose.. aww fuck.. no.. slapping at your hand while my body squirms in agony..
MTM2290: - see you roll off as i pull my trunks back up covering myself. as i would sit over the top of your body, my knee's keeping both your arms down, as my crotch in your face, i now have you pinned as i started slapping the mat counting to 3- 1!
Peter the Legend: In all sorts of trouble.. but you release the claw and move to submit me.. I try to roll left.. and try to roll right.. and then you count 2... as I bring my knees up hard into your back hoping it rolls you off.. as I try to lift my shoulder.. my balls still burning.. and a wet spot on the front of my trunks grows..
MTM2290: - i feel your knees come up to my back as i fall forward onto my face, I get back up to my knee's hold the rope as i hold my back again with my other arm- damn...!
Peter the Legend: I roll away from under you as you hold your back against the ropes.. I baseball slide in behind you and wrap my legs around your waist.. crushing it.. and then pull you back from the ropes.. trapping you in a body scissors..
MTM2290: - as im taking a moment to recover i feel your legs wrap around tightly, i try to push on off me to break the hold but i feel very weak at this point as i groan loudly a squirm-
Peter the Legend: As I hold you I roll your body from side to side.. slapping it on the mat.. then reach and grab you by the hair pulling you up my body.. then slowly locking my hands under your chin.. then around your throat.. each breath harder in the scissors..
MTM2290: -i feel my body tossed around side to side as my fight to resist becomes weaker, my hair is pulled only to have my back back against yours as your hands slip under my chin and around my neck, my hands then go to your arms trying to pull that away-
Peter the Legend: You try to pull my fingers away from your throat.. and I let you succeed with one.. the other tightens its grip on your throat.. I wriggle you further in the scissors.. moving up around your ribs now.. each breath met with a flex of my thighs.. my hard cock rubs against your back through the MMA trunks.. and I whisper this can be easy or hard.. how will it be jobber..
MTM2290: -I'd continue to struggle as your hand rest over my throat and your body squeezing me tight, refusing, I try to still pull your hand off-
Peter the Legend: I keep my hand tight on your throat as your struggle weakens.. I free my hand from your grip.. and slide it down your body.. rubbing a nip and once again pulling back your Speedo and my trunks.. I wriggle your body in my legs and grip.. and grab your balls again.. and say.. resistance is futile.. stop trying to release the choke.. or your parents miss out on grandkids..
MTM2290: -feeling you hand release as it slides down to my nipple as you gently rubbed it i moan again, and then i feel my trunks are pulled down, and can feel your bulge naked against my body. your hands grab my balls as i moan once again, fearing your threat i try to rest back, not resisting as much- your a sick man..
Peter the Legend: I release the claw as you keep bad mouthing me.. and now.. I start to stroke your hot young jobber cock.. already lubed with sweat and nervous juices from my previous assault.. I grind my hips against you.. and my cock oozes on to your back between us.. as you lessen your resistance..
MTM2290: -i moan more loudly as i feel your hand stroking my cock and feel your bulge wet and sliding across my back my arms rest along the mat as I’m feeling weak and dominated like last time- y..you getting kicks outta this you sick fuck...
Peter the Legend: You tell me I am a sick fuck.. and you can feel my wet bulge on your back so you know I am.. your own leaking throbbing cock in my hand is a giveaway that you are enjoying it too.. and I pull your head closer to mine.. wriggle my hips a bit more.. and flick my tongue in your ear.. "I know you like it jobber.. "
MTM2290: -my cock is getting harder with more pre cum as you keep stroking, i feel my head is pulled back closer to your as i feel your tongue enter my ear as i let out a loud moan, my face at this point is just flushed with embarrassment- n..no not with someone as sick as you
Peter the Legend: You say.. that not with someone as sick as me.. as I grip your smooth twink body and having dominated you physically in the fight.. now sexually as well.. as I prepare to fuck with your mind.. I kiss you on your ear and then the back of your neck.. and then release the choke.. rolling you over again.. then changing hands with the cock that strokes you and the cock that chokes you..
MTM2290: -my neck and ear was kissed as my legs try to kick, i feel im rolled over, now with your hand on my neck that has cum on it and is choking me while your other hand switches and stroke me again, I moan and beg-p..please stop [yt]
Peter the Legend: You beg me to stop.. and I keep dry humping.. though not to dryly into your back.. my cock sliding over the bumps of your vertebrae making me close.. I keep stroking you.. my second hand now wet with your precum.. You know how to make it stop I say.. shoot your jobber load..
MTM2290: -as you continue you grind you body against my back and stroke me I’m getting pushed me my end- p..please sir i cant have them see me lose twice like this
Peter the Legend: Yes.. the guys want it.. open your eyes.. see the cameras cocked.. they want to see your hot cock fire off its load.. the last bout on Red Tube has already had 200 hits.. and that just in one day.. you go back.. and you are a premium member.. now shoot..
MTM2290: -feeling weaker caught between your legs, and you stroking my cock i cant resisting as my cock being to cum and run over your hand and my body as i let out my orgasm moans- there you win!
Peter the Legend: You let go of your load.. I feel your body tremble and shake.. and my own cock signs its name with swimmers on your back as you shoot.. I let you go and let your beaten body flop to the mat.. and I stand over you.. and my cock drips three times on your chest.. "That's a three count boi".. I win.. hope you cum again next time.. the end..

Translate
Please log in if you wish to post a topic here.