Pro Wrestling Cyber match

WilliamofSparta rematch with Nash02118

Colbyjack (6)

1/02/2018 6:49 AM

Idk who that is but I bet his load tasted nice. :)

Jobber :)

Translate

Nash02118 (1)

1/02/2018 1:07 AM

Nash02118: heading down to the ring for this rematch with William of Sparta, crowd of around 20 guys in private club as i enter at 5' 6 155lbs red speedo and white boots, crowd chatting as i bounce up and down.

williamOFsparta: lost last time to the BEAST…know I have to make up for that here so I eagerly accept the rematch, come down to the ring clad in blue speedos and white boots at 5’9 185lbs…slapping hands with fans as I slide under the bottom rope
williamOFsparta:

Nash02118: watch you sliding into the ring.. eager to put another beatdown on this big jobber boy. i start circling the ring and face you as you stand up. Rush in fast lock up collar and elbow lock up with you.

williamOFsparta: you come in fast with the collar and elbow…sink into a firm grip on the back of your neck and your bicep…pushing you back

Nash02118: damn .. feel yur weight pressing in as i flex my back. Your muscle and size pushing in hard.

williamOFsparta: grrrrr…your smaller bod resisting my advance, so I switch tactics and break the lock up by tossing your arms up and swinging my arm around your neck in a headlock, crushing your head with my bicep

Nash02118: ughhh damn.. caught off guard as my head is locked. Pressure pouring in as i try to get my focus.

williamOFsparta: know I’ve got to keep you off balance, they don’t call you the BEAST for no reason…start to walk you around the ring, dragging you around by your head and neck….stomp and crank the pressure on every few steps

Nash02118: ughhh damn.. struggling as im kept off balance. Heavier body stopping and cranking the headlock. I grab your waist and try tossing you into the ropes.

williamOFsparta: loving the feel of your body under my control…feel your hands pressing into my waist as you shove me forward and off of you…just starting to sweat and you pop free from the headlock as I stumble forward “Wha-?”

Nash02118: I lean up and rush in , sending a forearm uppercut to your jaw.

williamOFsparta: I turn after your shove and see you charging at me, catching your forearm square in the jaw and UGHH knocked backwards into the ropes behind me

Nash02118: follow you into the ropes.. send a knee in hard to your gut, BAMMM .. AGAIN.. BAMMM

williamOFsparta: you keep the pressure on, your knee slamming into my abs once OOFFF twice OOFFFF wind knocked outta me, shoving you hard to get some room to recover

Nash02118: i stagger back.. but rush back in and bring another forearm uppercut to your chin.

williamOFsparta: you come flying back in but I’m ready for you this time and I stop you short with a straight kick to your abs

Nash02118: heavy leg kick pounds into my abs.. stunned., bending over.

williamOFsparta: step forward quickly, leaning down and wrap my arms around your waist, hoisting you up to shoulder height and SLAM you down to the mats

Nash02118: ughhh slam pounds me into the ring. body stunned, but i start turning slowly. getting up to my knees.. send a fist into your gut.

williamOFsparta: I stalk in, confident that I’ve got you under my control here and grab your head as you start to turn and OOOOFFFF your fist catches me off-guard and doubles me over

Nash02118: i lean up and send a knee up hard into your gut.. BAMMM, AGAIN.. BAMMMM. Then bring an elbow down hard to your shoulder.

williamOFsparta: fuuuuuckkkkk….the BEAST focusing on my midsection here, breaking down my core with multiple knees, driving me down to my knees…your elbow RAMS down onto my shoulder, knocking me flat to the ring

Nash02118: i rush to the ropes.. bouncing off and come down , DROP MY THIGH HARD ON YOUR NECK!

williamOFsparta: groaning and start to get to my hands and knees when I hear you pounding across the ring back my way and ARGH knocked right back down by all 155lbs of you crashing down onto my neck, body bouncing

Nash02118: bounce my leg on your neck , then start to get up grabbing you by the hair to pull you up.

williamOFsparta: hand gripping yours as you pull me up by my hair, slowly getting to my feet

Nash02118: pull you up higher then release and send a hard chop to your throat, before pressing into you and locking you in a tight headlock.

williamOFsparta: yanking me up, you chop my throat, my hands flying to grasp it as I choke, gagging…you wrap me into a headlock, my head pounding

Nash02118: I run forward fast and drop you hard face down in a bulldog! Crushing your head into the ring.

williamOFsparta: feel you start to run forward with me, place one hand on you lower back and the other on your hip and SHOVE right before you can launch the bulldog

BNash02118: huge shove sends me forward to the ropes, turning around facing you.

williamOFsparta: follow behind you, right as you turn you see me flying in with a body splash

Nash02118: look up and see your body flying in fast and hard.

williamOFsparta: slam into you BAMMMM bouncing off of you…step back in and hip toss you to the mats

Nash02118: weight pounds into me sending me into the ropes.. as i bounce off im hip tossed to the ring. Impact setting in as i try to focus.

williamOFsparta: stalk over, grip a handful of your hair and yank you to your feet, wrap both arms around your waist and LIFT you up into a tight reverse bearhug, my bulge on your ass

Nash02118: ughhh damn.. surprised as thick lock starts pressing in on my ribs.. i send an elbow back hard.

williamOFsparta: your elbow connects with the side of my head, dazing me for a moment but I growl and shake your smaller frame back and forth rapidly, squeezing tighter

Nash02118: damn pressure digging in.. circulation getting squeezed. getting shaken back and forth. I send another elbow back hard.. then another.

williamOFsparta: OOFF UNGH your two rapid elbows in succession jar my focus, causing me to lose my grip on the bearhug and I toss you away from me

Nash02118: i hit the ring, ribs reeling from the bearhug. I get up slow and start to stand up. Send a forearm uppercut hard to your chin.

williamOFsparta: your forearm catches me on the jaw, knocking me back onto my ass

Nash02118: I jump up and drop kick you hard in your thick chest.

williamOFsparta: your short range dropkick slams into me, my head slamming into the mats and seeing stars as I clutch my busted skull, roll to my side feet kicking

Nash02118: i roll up slow.. then send a boot stomp down hard to your neck! again!

williamOFsparta: your boots slam into my neck once, twice, my whole body spasming under the assault and I roll to the outside of the ring to escape

Nash02118: i lean down as you roll out the ring, wear and tear of the match taking its toll. Lean up and start pacing back and forth as ref is counting you out.. 4.. .5...6

williamOFsparta: ref counting me down…I’m pacing and eyeing you…run and slide in, get to my feet and charge you with a clotheslines

Nash02118: see you rushing in fast.. i dodge under you . turning around and then jump up sending a drop kick into your your chest.

williamOFsparta: FUCK missed the clothesline and turn back, only to catch your dropkick square in my chest, boot prints red on my pecs as I stagger back to the ropes

Nash02118: i roll up see you still on your feet as i get to my feet. Move in towards you and send a boot to your gut!

williamOFsparta: I see your boot coming at me, grab your foot and lift it
up as high as I can, hard and fast

Nash02118: ughhh damn i fall back to the ring.. leg getting pulled hard. .. i send a boot in hard to your knee. . start rolling away.

williamOFsparta: ARGH your boot slams into my knee, buckling under my weight as you roll out of reach

Nash02118: My leg feeling ripped.. getting up slow to my feet.

williamOFsparta: get to my feet slowly, my knee not able to take full weight yet I half hop over to where you’re getting up…yank you up, tucking your arm under my armpit and pulling you back into a dragon sleeper

Nash02118: ughh damn.. pressure crushing in i reach back trying to grab at you.

williamOFsparta: slap your hands away, lifting the lock and ramming a quick knee into your spine to keep you pacified

Nash02118: ughhh damn.. starting to lose focus.. knee pounds into my back. jarring me hard. my arm starts to drop.

williamOFsparta: run my hands over your beefy little chest…wandering down your stomach…rubbing over your bulge…keeping the dragon on tight

Nash02118: pressure crushes in and i start to go .. body going limp but bulge rock hard.

williamOFsparta: reach in and start jacking you a bit, not noticing your arm going down, focused on that rockhard bulge

Nash02118: body going out as i get jerked off. precum oozing out.

williamOFsparta: notice that you’re getting heavier….stop fondling you and reach over, lift your arm up to see if you’re out

Nash02118: body goes completely out as my arm gets lifted.

williamOFsparta: drop you to the mats…strip you of your speedos, yank mine off and toss them to the side…move into a 69 push-up position and aim my rockhard cock into your mouth, facefucking you as I do pushups and sucking you off at the same time

Nash02118: still out as i get face fucked.. but my hard cock explodes in your mouth while you suck me off.

williamOFsparta: FUCK your load shoots out quicker than I thought, I gulp it down and get to my feet, slap you awake and drag you to your knees, forcing you to suck me off

Nash02118: i wake up groggy my cock in your mouth. I start giving you a blow job, realizing i lost the match. Sucking in the winners precum.

williamOFsparta: OH FUCK I blow my load quick once you wake up, shooting my winning load down your throat

Nash02118: huge load blows into my mouth.. i swallow it hard , gagging some, but then take it all in.

williamOFsparta: grip your chin and lift you to your feet, grab you by the throat and rough kiss you, tongue darting in and mixing our respective loads into each other’s mouth ‘Looks like I win this one little man’ I taunt you ‘Better luck next time’

Nash02118: Still reeling from the match as you taunt me.. look back at you.. " sure bud how about loser gets fucked next time? "

williamOFsparta: “You’re on!” I growl at you, grab my gear and toss yours at you before I head to hit the showers

Nash02118: i catch my gear and watch your beefy butt head to the showers, smirk on my face.

Translate
Please log in if you wish to post a topic here.