That is true man!

Translate

Sergio-bodybuildermuscle (2 )

1/02/2016 10:26 AM

Good match

Translate

stalksthemoon (77)

1/01/2016 10:36 PM

<stalksthemoon> For whom the bell tolls plays through the speakers as I make my way to the ring. Wearing black and red speedos, black pads and boots. I climb into the ring, show off a bit to the crowd, and make my way to the corner, leaning on the ropes casually, waiting for my opponent. yt
[14:18:47] <Lbcjobber1124> All the small things plays asi walk to the ring, peppy song for a peppy little wrestler like my self. Wearing white with light blues stripes speedo, black knee pads and white boots. I get in the ring and show off a bit. And stew at my opponent a lot taller and bigger this could be a challenger.
[14:21:05] <stalksthemoon> As the bell rings, I walk out to the center of the ring, circling, looking at my obviously young opoonent. "ready for this kid?" I go in hard for a lock up. yt
[14:22:32] <Lbcjobber1124> We lock up together and I try to over power you right away. Yt
[14:23:50] <stalksthemoon> I lock up, feeling you push hard against me. I dig down, using all of my size and weight advantages, and push forward with my big former football player legs, trying to push you towards a corner. yt
[14:25:08] <Lbcjobber1124> Like a feather for you I get launched into the corner, my back hitting my the turnbuckles hard. "Off damn he's strong" yt
[14:27:25] <stalksthemoon> I walk up to you in the corner and deliver a quick front snap kick right to your gut. The referee gives me a warning and make me back up. I step back, arms in the air like I didn't do anything, smiing. yt
[14:29:49] <Lbcjobber1124> Off, the kick connects hard and I fall to one knee, one hand holding my gut and the other hiding in to the top rope, looking up at you smiling. Yt
[14:32:02] <stalksthemoon> "don't worry ref I'll get him out of the corner" I walk up to you, grab the arm that's holding the top rope and try to pull your forward. "ref wants us to wrestle kid, so let's wrestle" I try to take you arm and twist it over my head and snap it back down, keeping it above your body to try to leverage you so you're bent over. yt
[14:33:18] <Lbcjobber1124> Agh!, bent over arm in the air one my free arm reaching for anything yt
[14:35:52] <stalksthemoon> "what's wrong kid? arm hurt?" I slam my shoulder into the shoulder of your arm I have under contorl, once, twice, three times. Then I try to twist your arm over my head again, but this time while I have it over I slam it down to my shoulder and then snap it back down again, still trying to keep it above your body for leverage. yt
[14:39:46] <Lbcjobber1124> Ahh, arm really feeling the effects now, i power through though and make it to the ropes, ref now counting for the break, yt
[14:41:25] <stalksthemoon> I wait until almost the count of 5 and right before 5 I let go, but then try to deliver a quick elbow to your head right as I release. yt
[14:42:46] <Lbcjobber1124> I move away last second and drive a knee up into your gut yt
[14:43:53] <stalksthemoon> Your knee catches me by surprise, air escapes me as I clutch my gut and bend over, falling to one knee. yt
[14:46:29] <Lbcjobber1124> I grab you by the hair and pull you up to your feet and go for a jumping drop kick. Yt
[14:48:24] <stalksthemoon> I grimace as you grab my hair and pull me up. still winded from the kick I can't react before your legs catch me right on the head with your drop kick. I snap back to the mat hard, staring up dazed, spread eagle on the mat. yt
[14:51:48] <Lbcjobber1124> "Yeah big boy lets wrestle" I lay down next to you and wrap my legs around your head for a head scissors squeezing my thighs, yt
[14:54:36] <stalksthemoon> Still dazed as you wrap you legs around my head and start to squeeze. I feel the pressure and start to fight against it, legs kicking, trying to loosen your grip with my arms. At the same time I look around, trying to get my bearings best I can, head getting squeezed fromt he pressure. yt
[14:57:46] <Lbcjobber1124> I lay flat on my back then put my hands down and push up applying more pressure and raid my body and your head
[14:58:10] <Lbcjobber1124> laughing and " that all you got?" Yt
[14:59:40] <stalksthemoon> pressure is crazy on my head as I cough, trying to get air, face starting to turn red. I move, kicking around, trying to drag you along until I find the ropes that you used to break my arm lock and lay my leg on the bottom rope. yt
[15:01:16] <Lbcjobber1124> Ref starts the count and I squeeze as hard as I can until the the ref reaches four, then break the hold. Yt
[15:03:02] <stalksthemoon> I lay back on the mat as you break the hold, taking long deep breaths, trying to get my wind back, I shake my head and slowly start to turn around to get on my knees, and push myself up. yt
[15:04:47] <Lbcjobber1124> I walk over to you place my foot on the side of your head and shove so you roll back to your back, I then drop two elbows to your chest. Yt
[15:07:18] <stalksthemoon> I roll on my back as you slam your elbow down on me once, twice. My body rise from the ring a bit and then back down each time. my body lightly twitching when you're done. yt
[15:10:32] <Lbcjobber1124> "Come on big guy" I pull you up by your hair again you knees, run back towards the ropes rebounding off to hit you with a front drop kick again.
[15:10:37] <Lbcjobber1124> yt
[15:13:08] <stalksthemoon> I"m swaying as you pull me up, arms hanigng down, my chest hurting from your elbows, breathing hard, but starting to get some wind back. I see your run to the ropes and start to jump up but this time I'm ready. As you shot your legs towards me I grab them in mid air and let the rest of drop. Sweat starting to pour, I give it all I got to try to turn your around so you're stomach, down, trying to lock in a boston crab. yt
[15:17:14] <Lbcjobber1124> Feel my legs grabbed to my surprise and I hit the mat hard I'm struggling and wiggling to stop you but roll onto my back, yt
[15:18:26] <stalksthemoon> As you roll over I lock in the boston crab, sitting down on your back panting. "there you go kid, you gave a good effort, but time to give up. yt
[15:20:27] <Lbcjobber1124> Ahhh! Felling my legs pulled back stretched, I try to crawl to the ropes. Yt
[15:21:33] <stalksthemoon> I feel you try to pull and I start bouncing up and down, adding to the pressure. "come on kid, I can do this all day. yt
[15:23:03] <Lbcjobber1124> Ahh after the bouncing hav no choice, *Tap Tap Tap* I give I give. Yt
[15:26:03] <stalksthemoon> I keep on the hold as my music start to play and the bell rings. the ref tells me to let go but I keep the hold on before he threatens to overturn the result. I give one final bounce and let your legs fall to the mat, raising my arms. I kick your over to your back and plant my boot on your chest. "you have some potential kid, keep wrestling, but you got nothing on me yet" yt
[15:27:29] <Lbcjobber1124> Sore beaten and humiliated I look up at the victor, while I lay flat on my back.

Translate
Please log in if you wish to post a topic here.