Love to wrestle whether it be Sub or Roleplay or Heel and Jobber. Hygiene a must! And Lycra!!
Don’t want sex. Jack off ok.
Here are 8 things I learned about wrestling.
1. We’re all much stronger than we think.
2. We often let our feelings get in the way of actions.
3. Winning can make you feel guilty.
4. There are many types of matches.
5. A few rules can prevent a lot of injuries.
6. Competition isn’t always about winning.
7. Something that feels good to both of us.
8. It’s important to live out your fantasies.Love the sensuality of power against each other and sharing different holds, face in bulge humiliation face sitting, scissors ....... I could go on........
Love muscle worship too.....
Get in touch and will reply to everyone! Let’s just have some fun and enjoy a great work out !!
Not interested in sex. Hygiene is a must!!
Any institutions, organisations or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies or projects - You do NOT have my permission to use and/or share any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a serious violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.
- Australia, Glen Iris
Place of residence
I am willing to travel 100 kilometers
I am willing to host. (Bed and Breakfast)
StatsAge: 48-year-old Male
Stats: 6'1" (186 cm), 198 lbs (90 kg)
Languages spoken: English
Gear: Wrestling Singlets, Lycra, Speedo’s, GString, , Cyclig BiB, Tights
Olympic / Greco-Roman
No holds barred
Kickboxing / Muay thai
Last login: 13 hours ago
Last modified: 13 days ago
Start of membership: 9/20/2018 3:31 AM
Mikemelbourne is recommended by Cstar
Mike was able to host and we had a good wrestle, with both sides getting submissons. Will be happy to wrestle again if we can.
Mikemelbourne is recommended by Ktotter
Mikemelbourne gave me a good work out, but I did manage to get a few holds on him before his weight advantage took over and yep the face pin done it!!
Had a great time with a kind hearted soul, great conversationilst.
If I am back in Melbourne hope to catch up again time permitting, highly recommend Mikemelbourne
Ktotter is recommended by Mikemelbourne
What a lovely and amazing man. Being 80kgs lighter than me he surprised me with some excellent holds. He certainly got me hot and sweaty!!!!
We had a lot of fun. Poor guy had such a disadvantage but put up a great fight!
My face sit pin finished him off nicely....!!!