hardandy312's subs,nhb wrestling and gut punching event

hardandy312 (44)

1/02/2012 12:07 PM

When i arrange these i either drive down but prefer going down and coming back with megabus as it's so much cheaper. Ok. it may take longer than driving but is comfortable and value for money. There is also a sleeper coach run by megabus on the overnight service available from Glasgow. but i find the normal coach is fine.

Translate

UK Alex (16)

1/02/2012 9:58 AM

Hey Andy...

How would you get down there? I'd be up for it if I can make it fit... I have a slow chugging camper van otherwise I would offer to drive...

Alex

Translate

small gladiator (57)

12/28/2011 2:03 PM

Hi Andy, I would be happy to support you in any way I can to do another event. Let me know when and I will see what I can do

Translate

hardandy312 (44)

11/08/2011 2:44 AM

Looking into Running these at High Barnet matroom,High Barnet. Please log in to view gallery photos.

Translate

hardandy312 (44)

11/08/2011 2:38 AM

Hardandy312's Submission, nhb wrestling and gut-punching club(formerly at Iain Scotts grovepark matroom)

Looking at the possibility of holding a submission wrestling, nhb wrestling and gut-punching event in the new year. This would run along the same lines as the ones i used to organise at Iain Scotts Matroom.

The events were always well attended and had a very good atmosphere, Sadly it became impossible for me to continue with them this year due to financial difficulties and to a degree some health issues paid a part of it as well.

I am determined to be able to try and start these up again but it would have to be able to cover all costs. I would be thinking of a figure of approx £ 12.00 - 15.00 per head.(formerly 10.00)

Do you think that would be a fair amount as a charge as this has to cover hire of the matroom from say from 12 -5 pm. There are more facilities at this matroom than there was at Iains, kitchen,shower and toilet. There is also plenty of seating for guys who want to be able to sit out of some parts of the event. Tea and coffee , water etc would be available as well.

I still have to run this by Andrew Sloane, but i feel we could restart the sessions that we used to have. New members would be most welcolm as well.

we used to do 1 0n 1 subs matches,last man wrestling group wrestles. promission stylewrestling , nhb wrestling with striking. Gut -punching contests for those who are were interested in that.

Anyone with any ideas how we could make the club even better fun than what we used to have at Iains PLEASE send me a message on here.

Also anyone interested in helping me to restart these at this venue instead of grove park please send me a message. Please log in to view gallery photos.

Translate
Please log in if you wish to post a topic here.