A fight i had in May 2010

hardandy312 (44)

1/11/2011 11:30 PM

Dave will see what he says mate, needing a good punching soon Anytime after beb the 13th is ok, im away fighting in Derby, london , Selby and manchester from the 3 rd Feb

Translate

dabbler73 (13)

1/11/2011 8:50 PM

wow Andy,,, just read this for first time.. remember you were telling me about this guy! would be good to meet up with him and you for a gutpunching session.... Sherrifmuir..??!! LoL

Translate

donphoenix (13)

10/12/2010 2:51 PM

Nice one! Exciting and well written. And a happy ending!

Translate

Donwres (36)

9/16/2010 7:49 PM

Great post Andy just the kinda fight I like to have–Don here from vancouver

Translate

WrestleForFun NL (11)

8/08/2010 11:41 AM

Sorry to hear about your health problem, my father has the same :(

I wish you good luck with the surgery man!

Translate

leatherhound (0)

7/30/2010 4:05 PM

pity the health problem means no return fight. and if not videoed what a waste as it sounds like an awesome fight. congrats to both men.

Translate

duel action (21)

7/28/2010 12:26 PM

Super graphic description of your fight. I'm not into punching but your point about age strikes a chord. Why are so many people hung up on age. I can wrestle just as well with a 20 year old as a 60 year old. Keep up good work

Translate

MancsMonkey (0)

7/27/2010 7:32 PM

Well come on then Andy Pandy lad, yer promised us more....

Translate

olderguy (12)

7/26/2010 9:50 AM

Good to have such a graphic account of a good match :)

Translate

Brawlbrad (26)

7/26/2010 1:20 AM

YOU ROCK ANDY!

Translate

hardandy312 (44)

7/25/2010 4:52 PM

Yesterday Afternoon, I had my best out door fight in Perth, Scotland with Nicky a 23 year old straight lad from north Muirton, Perth. We met each other at the agreed time and place in the south inch park and walked down through the park and and across the bridge over the river Tay and along the bank to a fairly quiet location Agreed in advance, We had agreed to fight in shorts bare chested and barefoot, stripped of our kit put on our fight gloves shook hands and got stuck in to each other,Nick weighs in at 160lbs myself at 148lbs 23 y.o v 51y.o, The fight started out at reasonable speed with some hard body punches being landed by both of us. We had agreed to allow face contact but during the first 10 minutes approx neither of us got a clean shot on each other just the odd glancing blow but then Nicky made his first mistake in the fight and i landed a heavy right hand landing firmly above his right eye cutting his eyebrow not badly but first blood started to run down his right cheek.
Nicky acknowledging i had hurt him earlier than he had expected. He soon recovered from this wiping the blood away from his eye with his glove and soon we were both really going at each other both landing good body and face shots.
Second blood came with a left from Nicky which cut my upper lip and slightly stunning me he followed in with a hard right and i slumped to my knees, he quickly was at the back of and got me in a rear naked choke legs firmly anchored in a scissors around my waste and putting on the choke as hard as he could,Starting to feel myself getting weaker i used my elbows and hit him in the ribcage as hard as i could then moving my hands quickly i managed to prise his hands away from the choke, but he still had me firmly in the scissors. Using every ounce of breath and straining every muscle i managed to prise his legs out of the scissors quickly turning and getting him in a grapevine and forward choke which i was able to apply with surprising ease although he was punching me heavily in the ribs i kept the choke held on with my left fore arm and threw some hard landing punches into his right cheekbone and eyebrow , trying to enlarge the cut which was still weeping blood,Nicky tapped out at this point and i immediately broke the hold and got to my feet, helping him up as well. We both had agreed in advance a point system for the fight 5 points for a knock down, 5 points for a tap,10 points for a complete KO or Tko,5 points for any cut. At this point the fight was drawing equal on points, myself 10 points for cutting him and him tapping,Nicky 10 points for Knocking me down and for cutting my upper lip. We agreed to have a slight break to get our breath back and get water,Both of us being drenched in sweat , blooded and bruises starting to show well and having fought pretty non stop for 40 minutes both on ground and in stand up,

After a 10 minute break we decided to start off again standing up and were soon landing heavy punches to limbs head and body when Again a stupid mistake by nicky let me land my hardest by far punch of the fight firmly on his temple, Man it was like slow motion as Nicky started rocking backwards and forwards then collapsing face down on the soft grass and sand we were fighting on, i was down in a second to finish the fight there and then threw my right arm round his throat applying choke , managed to force my right leg under his semi limp body applied a good leg scissors round his waist and hauled him over and on top of me and finished choking him out.

He was lying on top of me limp and helpless and i released the hold slid out from under him making sure i could put him in the recovery position and he soon came round coughing and choking and spitting blood from his mouth i immediately got him to take some water and poured some over him as well.
He acknowledged that i had won the fight fair and square by a knockout, shook my hand and said he had thought he would have beaten me easily being older than him and a Gay/Bi guy.....he said to me i had fought well and that my body punches were hurting him every time i landed one but that he couldn't even remember the punch that took him to the ground, so i pointed out to him he had let his guard down and i just seized the moment to get in a great right hand.
We Were soon chatting like old buddies even though this was the first time we had actually fought for all i had given him a lift home on Sunday night after he had got stranded up here in Pitlochry and had phoned me to see if i could take him home.

At this point i decided it was time to get cleaned up and since it was warm just slipped into the river Tay for a swim, shortly followed by him ending with us washing each other to remove all blood staining from us,It felt good rubbing my hands over this young muscled guys body and i know he had noticed a few times that i was semi hard all the time but he had been the same and still was . I asked him if he would like to take it any further as with him being straight i had made no prior rules on stakes,hesitantly and with some thinking on his part he agreed he would like to try but wasn't sure he would be able to carry it through so i said to him that i would give him a good bj first for all i was the winner i sometimes tell guys the winner chooses the stakes he wants. I soon Had Nicky's 7.5" man meat in my mouth and even he was amazed how good it felt and within no time i could feel his cock twitching, cupping his balls with my hand and gently squeezing he released a good steady stream of hot sweet cum into my eager mouth, he then blew me very quickly as all the time i was giving him the bj, my pre- cum was leaking heavily and i could hardly hold back the load i had for him. We both acknowledged this had been one hell of a fight and agreed to a rematch which would include stakes next time. Nicky WAS one the younger guys who used to think that fighting an older guy was UN-COOL, but as we were walking back to the meeting place and my car to take him for a beer or two he said that it had made him realize that it wasn't UN-COOL at all and that in fight terms had been the hardest he had fought and lost and couldn't wait for the next time. In the meantime we are going to train together when i can get to the gym in Perth,we have both found things in common with each other we both like Competitive wrestling, gut punching, boxing and mma style fighting, and neither of us are afraid of going all out on each other in combat and that we both like meeting new people for both beers and fights. ...More

Translate
Please log in if you wish to post a topic here.