Pro Wrestling Cyber match

Pin_him_123 vs Zeus

Pin him 123 (0)

1/11/2018 12:19 PM

My first match in the group didn’t go my way. But there is a rematch on the horizon.....

Translate

Zeus (15)

1/11/2018 2:40 AM

Set in a small bar that has local matches on Friday nights. Men and woman spectators...

Pin_him_123
as the local champ, I make my way to the ring wearing my red under armor briefs and my black wrestling boots.... carrying the belt as I walk down the shirt isle.... I climb up in the ring as the regular fans cheer me.... I bounce of the ropes waiting on this unknown opponent they have booked for me.... yt

Zeus
... i see you making your way to the ring...i was in the locker room of the bar...hired by the owner to face the local champ...i lift some weights located in the locker room to warm up the muscles...then take my shirt and pants off...put my gear on...flex biceps to the mirror and leave the locker room...
make my way in black speedo and barefeet...roll into the ring...
get up in my corner and climb the ropes...17in bicep flex for audiences...25 in muscled quads... yt

Pin_him_123
Seeing you slide in the ring... I start to get a little nervous... looking you up and down realizing this is going to be a war.... I don’t let you see my concern as I adjust my bulge from the blood rushing down there.... I step out the corner anticipating the Bell........ yt

Zeus
...I drop down to the canvas ...turn to look for you and see you already move out from your corner before the bell... I quickly prepare and raise arms on guard....ref explaining pro rules and illegal moves ...then he sees we are ready...DING DING DING!!!... I move out...circling you keeping some distance first...walking near ropes...audience cheering wild ..yt

Pin_him_123
The ref explains rules.. both of us eager to get this match going, the bell rings and we start to circle.... looking at each other... I faint once then go for a collar elbow tie up,,, trying to get your back against the ropes since you are kind of close..... yt

Zeus
...you faint once whice makes me lose some stance ...then you rush at me...GRRRRRRRRRRRR!...flex quads trying to handle your rush but I step back a couple of times and lean back muscles on top rope...I release you and raise arms asking ref for clean break...yt

Pin_him_123
I lean my body into yours putting my thigh tight between your legs..... you raise your hands for a clean break... my first thought is to take advantage.... but I show you the respect and I raise my hands... slowly backing my thigh from between your legs.... stepping back.... yt

Zeus
...I was eyeing you carefully in case you try to take any advantage of the moment...see you stepping back...I roll shoulders and neck...bounce pecs and start re circle ...I hear your local fans chanting your name around the ring... I get closer ...this time I charge you first with arms up for lock up...but at last second I change and deliver my barefoot into your middle section BAMM...t

Pin_him_123
Expecting the lock up as I gave you the clean break.... I see you bounce those pecs,i return fire.... and as I lean in to meet you ummmmmpppfffffff your bare foot connects with my gut..... I bend over clutching my gut... I drop to one knee in the middle of the ring.... yt

Zeus
...i see you drop on one knee in the middle of the ring...hold your head with one hand...raise my free arm and elbow drop to the top of your head ...BAMMM!....yt

Pin_him_123
Clutching my gut in the middle of the ring, I feel you grab my head ... and bammmm! The ring shakes as you elbow the back of my head.... I drop to my stomach.... holding the back of my head.... one leg bent the other straight... humping the mat as on boot kicks the mat.... yt

Zeus
...when you fall to the canvas on your stomach...i walk around you looking for my next move...see your back exposed...get closer...jump and knee drop to your lower back...BAMM!...yt

Pin_him_123
I’m aware of your next move all I feel is the ring shake as you walk..... then arrrrggghhhhhhhh I feel a light ring shake then whaaaammmm I arch my back... and roll to my side.. holding my back I slowly roll to my back...... the crowd shocked at how things are going so far... yt

Zeus
...I reach down your head...pull you up to your boots...grab your arm and toss you to the opposite ropes...go after and jump to get you in your way back with a drop kick to your chest!,,,yt

Pin_him_123
You pull me to my boots..... my hand goes against your hip.... and you toss me into the ropes.... as I bounce off and return I am met with you bare feet to the face... the ring rocks..... as I slam back first into the mat.... laying spread eagle.... on foot posted and the other straight out... I start to try and sit up.... yt

Zeus
ring shakes with your impact...I roll to my feet...see you struggling to sit up...go behind you and slide my arm around your neck in a sleeper hold....GRRRRRRRRRRRR!....yt

Pin_him_123
As I start to sit up.... unaware of where you are.... suddenly you waste no time.... locking in a sleeper.... I slap at your arms.... as my legs go wide stomping the mat.. my thighs shake... slapping at you arms....... yt

Zeus
...flex the biceps to inflict more pressure and cut the blood flow to your brain...GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!..feel your hands slapping on my arms to easy the hold...I keep the pressure GRRRRRR!!...ref checking if it is not a choke, and start checking your condition ...yt

Pin_him_123
My arms start to weaken and my legs stop thrusting... not wanting to lose like this... I lift my arm.. and start to get the crowd going.. they start to get behind me as start to stomp the mat.... a second wind... I start to stand..... I reach behind me over my head clutch yours and drop to my ass... trying to break you with a. Jaw breaker..... yt

Zeus
...see you going limb first...almost getting this match...but...fuck!...you start to coming back with a second wind...I manage to keep tight the hold as you go up ...feel you hold my head closer to you and over your head...THUDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!...stunned by the move and fall backwards like in slow motion...landing on back muscles ...dizzy...I raise slow my hands and rub my jaw...head rolls side to side...fuck!...yt

Pin_him_123
I run my head as your jaw smashes into it from that jaw breaker... seeing you laying on your back I suck it up.... and run towards the ropes bouncing off looking to land one of my thick thighs across your neck.... looking to leg drop you in the middle of the ring.... yt

Zeus
...still dizzy and recovering focus...AGHHHHHHHHHHH!...legs fly up as reaction and fall heavy on the canvas...heels kicking the canvas as I hold my neck...gasping...rocking side to side ...fuck!...slowly roll to my side ...then drag one leg and make my way to one knee...yt

Pin_him_123
As you bring your self to a knee I help you out bringing you to your feet... I quickly reach between those thighs.. feeling that bulge against my arm, I scoop you up for a body slam. Cupping an ass check I walk around the ring before giving you a hard slam in the middle of the ring... yt

Zeus
...ring shakes with the impact...AGHHHHHHHH!...fuck!...body bounces once on the canvas ...arch my back with one hand rubbing the sore muscles...slowly roll to my side...breathing heavy ...I roll slowly to the ropes...looking for a recovery...grab the middle rope and pull myself up...arm pits hanging over top rope face the audience...I take short glance behind to see if you are getting closer...wait until you are in my range...MULE KICK! to your middle section ...yt

Pin_him_123
Feeling confident.... then you mule kick me and stop me in my tracks.... I drop to my knee clutching my gut...... slightly demoralized..... but holding my gut breathing heavy.... on hand on the mat... yt

Zeus
...I got you in the middle section ..you fall to one knee...I lean my back on top rope the move out,. stretch back muscles and upperbody to recover...go for you ...grab your head...pull you up but keep your head down with one hand...swing my free arm...forearm uppercut to your jaw...BAMM1....yt

Pin_him_123
Still bent over as you move me by the head I follow you still holding my gut... then whaaaaammmmmmm your uppercut lands and spit flies from my mouth... I stumble back falling into the ropes... my arms laid across top rope... holding me up.... knees weak.... the crowd yelling at me “come on!!” “Your getting your ass whopped”... yt

Zeus
... I see you stumble back into the ropes...hanging there with arms on top rope...I go for you ...grab the middle rope at each of your side...then swing my shoulder into your middle section BAMMMM!....yt

Pin_him_123
Still dazed.... unaware of why your planning you drive your shoulder into my gut Ugggghhhhhhh my ass shoots through the ropes...the air leaves me i all but fall over your shoulder.... yt

Zeus
...you lean over my shoulder after the impact...I pull you up by your head ...lock fingers behind your neck...jump and place my feet on your hips...MONKEY FLIP!!....yt

Pin_him_123
Trying to find my breath.... then your feet hit my gut.. and I’m upside down..... my body flops back first..... land spread eagle one foot stomps the mat.. my thigh jiggles from the limp stomp..... I reach for my back but still laying spread eagle.. looking up at the lights.... yt

Zeus
...ring shakes with your impact...i roll over the canvas and on top of you pressing chest muscles into yours....hook your leg up...ref comes down for the count...some gasps some cheers ....ref slaps ONE!!!....yt

Pin_him_123
You roll onto my chest.... and I feel the air between my legs..... as you hook my leg... my mind races... this is the most humiliating way to be pinned to me..... my blood rushes to my bulge as I feel myself exposed..... TWO!! …aaaahhhhhhh...... desperation I raise my shoulder kick my leg kicking out...... the count breaks but worn down I stay laying flat on my back.... yt

Zeus
...ref raises two fingers and stop the count...I slap the canvas ...damn!....i get off your top and on my knees hands on hips...breathing heavy...sweat running down ..I get up pulling you up with me...I grab your arm and duck under your upper body...pull your arm over my shoulders forcing you to lean your upper body across the shoulders...slide one legs between your thick thighs...flex my quads ...take a deep breath...lift you up....walk slowly some steps forward to the middle of the ring...then lean back...SAMOAN DROP!!!....yt

Pin_him_123
Pulled up to my feet in the middle ring exhausted... you throw me over your shoulders... as you reach between my thighs... your shoulder presses hard against my bulge.. as you walk I grinds against my briefs... the blood starts to rush... then you drop me hard hard.... uggghhhhhhhh your weight knocks the air out of me.... and my legs go wide.... clutch my gut.... from the impact spread eagle in the ring.... feeling my bulge shift as I start to semi bone...... on leg stomps the mat.... ohhh gawwwwaaaadddd I moan..... no more.... yt

Zeus
...I roll on top of your chest...pressing down mine ...sweat dripping from my chest into yours...hook your thick thigh keeping up the leg as much as i can...ref comes down...your fans stunned seeing their champion pinned...ref slaps ONE!!....yt

Pin_him_123
As you roll down on my chest.... I go limp... bending my leg out wide almost begging you to end this..... you hook my leg pulling my thick thigh high and wide... fully aware I’m being pinned in humiliating fashion... I hear the fans shouting and whistling as I’m spread open.... feeling the air between my legs.... on display my cock gets so tight ag
ainst my trunks... causing it to go to full erection.... humiliated I lay motionless....pinned by the better man.... I hear the TWO!! … aaaahhhhhhh.... yt

Zeus
...i keep the pin as i hear the TWO!!...fans cheering and your fans yelling at you to react...but you still motionless...THREE!!...ref calls the bell....DING DING DING!!!....i get off your top and punch the air as winner...chest breathing heavy exhausted ...i get to my feet and flex biceps to the audience placing my barefoot on your chest ...YEAHHHH!!....yt

Pin_him_123
I hear the three and feel the ring shake from the three... I lay there motionless..... you drop my leg.... I feel my thigh jiggle from the drop... my leg falls almost like you hooked it... spread out wide..... my bulge pulsing from the state it’s in.....my manhood on full display.... I don’t move as you stand placing your foot on my chest...... watching you flex over me..... I lay motionless breathing heavy.... my bulge twitching slightly..... turned on from my first time being made a jobber..... END.

Translate
Please log in if you wish to post a topic here.