Pro Wrestling Cyber match

Marios1991 vs Zeus

Marios1991 (13 )

9/22/2018 1:52 PM

marios1991: I am in the ring, blue tight singlet, 5'1 150lbs, doubld bicep flex for the crowd yt
Zeus: I leave the locker room...walk down the aisle...head to the ring...roll under the bottom rope and roll up to my feet...in black speedo and barefoot...arms up...5'5 180lbs 17in biceps....flexing to crowd...YEAHHHHH!...yt
marios1991: Admire your muscles.. "i will destroy you big man!" and i pose again for the crowd yt
Zeus: ... I look at you...smile...COME ON PUNK!...bring it on!...another bicep flex for the crowd....YEAHHHHHHH!....yt
marios1991: As you show up your muscles i run to you, jump and hit your abs with my knee yt
Zeus: ...flexing to the crowd....UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!....jaw drops losing breath...half double over...holding my abs...winded...gasping...FUCK!....yt
marios1991: Come behind you i wrap my hands around your kneck.. Start to choke you hard yt
Zeus: ...AGHHHHHHHHHHHH!...gagging as you choke me ...my arms waving at my sides....then grab your forearm trying to pray your arm off my throat....GRRRR....FUCK!....y
Zeus: yt
marios1991: Fuck! I thought i had you in my control but you managed to loose my hold.. Knee you in your side ribs yt
Zeus: ...praying your arm off my throat slowly...UGHHHHHHHHHHH!... your knee on my ribs...forces me to bend to my side holding my ribs....fans cheering encouraging me to react....yt
marios1991: Side headlock you.. Run forward and buldog you on the mat! "THE BIG MAN IS A PIECE OF SHIT!" Yt
Zeus: ....as I bend to my side you caught my head in a side headlock...run forward....THUDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!..face first to the canvas...my body bounces flipping over my back...as i hold my face with both hands...dizzy...fuck!...heels kicking the canvas slowly...chest breathing heavy...yt
marios1991: Elbow drop to your gut yt
Zeus: ... UGHHHHHHHHHH!...body jackknives holding my flexed abs....winded ...roll to my side....breathing heavy....fans can't believe this ...i drag one knee and start to make my way up to one knee...hold abs...shaking head...yt
marios1991: Kick you in your abs as i cockily double bicep flex yt
Zeus: you keep working my muscled bricks with a kick...UGHHHHHHHHHHH!...fall on my fours...bring one arm to cover my abs...fuck!...gasping ...taking deep breath...see you flex cocky as you are in full control of the verteran muscle...your fans cheering wild...my fans yelling at me to react, they can't believe this beating...yt
marios1991: Wrap my hands around your neck.. Roll on my back with you on me.. Statt to chock as i scissor you yt
Zeus: ...AGHHHHHHH!...choked again as you roll me to the canvas with you...placing my back on your top...wrapping my waist with your scissor...AGHHHHHHH!...UGHHHHHHHHHH...my hands on your forearm to pull it off and loosen the hold to get some air...muscled body out stretched shining in sweat to the lights of the ring...struggling in your combo...AGHHH...chest and abs up and down flexing and breathing heavy...y
Zeus: yt
marios1991: Fuck! You are so strong! You make it loosen my hold again.. Punch you on your chest and roll you off me.. Get on my feet.. And cockily pose for the crowd yt
Zeus: ...OOFFFFFFF!...feel that punch in my chest as you release me...i roll away holding my chest ...then my hand nursing my throat as I grab the ropes with my free hand and pull myself slowly up...lean my blades on top rope...breathing heavy...I see you parade for your crowd....FUCK!....I take a deep breath and move off from ropes to start circling you...yt
marios1991: I see you are on your feet.. "you want more muscleman?" i walk in front of you and chope you to your chest yt
Zeus: ...OFFFFFFFff!...thick chest chopped ...I step back once holding my chest with one arm...but retaliate with a barefoot kick to your middle section WHAMMM...yt
marios1991: Agh! Out of nowhere you kick me.. I bend over holding my belly in shock yt
Zeus: ....as you fold over I step in and swing my arm with a FOREARM UPPERCU! to your jaw...THUDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!....TAKE THAT FUCKER!!!...yt
marios1991: AGH! Your uppercut bends me backward.. I fall on canvas with my back.. Dazed for a moment.. On the canvas.. Shaking my head yt
Zeus: ... I go for you ...reach down your head...pull you up to your feet....take a deep breath...crotch lift you...BODYSLAM!!....yt
marios1991: You force me to my feet.. You lift me up.. In shock.. You bodyslam.. Agh! My back hits hard the canvas.. Arc my back.. Screaming in pain yt
Zeus: ... I reach down your head once more...pick you up...another crotch lift...this time I extend my knee and let your lower back drops over my extended knee...OVER THE KNEE BACKBREAKER!!...let your body bounce off my knee to the canvas...yt
marios1991: Fuck! Oncd again you get me on my feet.. Lift me up.. And agh! My back crushes on your knee.. My breath breaks for a moment from the pain.. I roll of your knee.. Screaming in pain.. I dont move for a moment yt
Zeus: ... see you stunned on the canvas...roll you over your chest....jump and knee drop to your lower back!...WHAMMMMMM!....I keep my knee on your lower back pressing deep as I reach your jaw and pull i up...GRRRRRRRRRR!...HOW ABOUT NOW LITTLE FUCKER!...yt
marios1991: You roll me easily on my chest.. Agh! Your knee crushes my lower back! I let a huge moan of pain.. My fans are stunned for with the turning tables of the match.. Feel your knee pressing deeper on my back.. Screaming in pain.. As you pull me by the jaw feel more pain.. Scream louder in pain.. "FUCK OFF BITCH!" YT
Zeus: ... I pull a little more then release you letting your face drops to the canvas...then reach down your head...I turn as I keep the hold on your head making you turn with me ....pull your head back and over my shoulders...and drop myself to the canvas with a SINGLE SHOULDER NECK BREAKER!!!....THUDDDDDDDDDDD!....yt
marios1991: Ah.. Relieved for a moment from the pain.. But you force me to my feet once again.. My head gets on your shoulder and as you drop to your but my neck snaps.. I am laying on canvas on my back.. Dazed.. Body squirms a little.. Funs in shock as there favorite wrestler got a hard beating yt
Zeus: ... I see you stunned and dazed...roll on your top pressing chest muscles on yours...hook your leg up high...ref comes down for the count...ONE!!...y
marios1991: You roll me on my back.. And start pinning me.. As i feel your weight over me i feel my consciousness come back little by little yt
Zeus: ...I keep pressing you down...this time move my thick leg and place it over your stretched leg and lock it down on the canvas....ref slaps ...TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!....yt
marios1991: I open my eyes.. Feel so much pain in my body.. Feeling your weight over me.. Try to pull my shoulder up to move you off me and stop the count yt
Zeus: ... you stop the count at last second... FUCK!...pull you up by your head as I get up...place your body across my shoulders...lift you up in fireman carry...step to mid ring..and drop back with a SAMOAN DROP!....WHAMMMM!...ring shakes!...yt
marios1991: Still unable to react to your moves.. You lift me up.. I know what is coming up and i beg you to stop as you walk me to the center of the ring.. In shock.. And agh! My body crushes on canvas and squirms a little.. I am just laying there on my back.. Dazed and i dont move.. My chest just pumbing 1up and down yt
Zeus: I roll again on your top...this time place both hands on your chest...looking at your fans....I GOT YOUR LITTLE FUCKER!!!...press you down with my hands on your chest....ref comes down...ONE!!...yt
marios1991: I am down unconsious.. I dont knoe what is happening.. Yt
Zeus: ... I keep pressing you down...flex pecs ...ref slaps TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!...yt
marios1991: I start to regain my consciousness, but still can't move.. My body had a lot of punishment and i feel so much pain all over it.. Cant move.. Not even a slight movement of my shoulder...i am still pinned under you yt
Zeus: ... you look motionless ...I look down at you then to your fans....ref slaps ...THREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!....bell rings...DING DING DING!!... I remain with my hands on your chest for a moment...YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!....then up to my feet...place my foot on your chest and flex biceps to the crowd...WOOOOFFFFFFFF! YEAHHHHH!!....victory pose!...yt
marios1991: Open my eyes just after three.. Feel your weight over me and then i hear the bell.. Laying down as you pose over me.. My fans are in shock how their champ got destroyed by you.. Feel pain all over my body and my pride is broken
Yt
Zeus: before I step away I deliver a stomp at your chest ... and leave the ring...shaking hands with fans ...END.

Translate
Please log in if you wish to post a topic here.