Pro Wrestling Cyber match

RE-match Ddog86 vs Funwrestling123

funwrestling123 (12 )

10/02/2017 7:15 AM

Fun: Ring all set up crowd cheering for me..."LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! THE REVENGE MATCH YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!" my name gets called and I run out flexing at the crowd me in Neon green speedos 6'0 196lbs ...I jump into the wring flexing at the crowd and scream" AHHHHHHH!!" waiting for you to come.

Dog: 6'2" 210lbs, I come strutting down to the ring in a royal blue speedo and a look of determination on my face. I slide in to the ring and stare you down. "Time for your beating, chump!"

Fun: Bell rings DING! I run towards you sending my foot to your gut and push you back! "Bitch you won't win!"

Dog: Agh! I keel over in pain, but shake it off and charge at you, spearing you to the ground. BAM!

Fun: I fall onto my back in pain as I quickly elbow the top of your head after you spear me over and over BAM BAM BAM!

Dog: I get out of the way of your elbows, grab your legs, and twist them in to a leg lock.

Fun: I scream in pain as I try to wiggle free "ARGHHH!"

Dog: "Ha! Enjoying that feeling, kid?" as I pull harder.

Fun: I scream and start sweating as my teeth clamp together as I try to escape I send blows to your pecs trying to get free "FUCK YOU BITCH!".

Dog: I throw your legs down and get up. Standing over you, I begin to drop an elbow on your gut...

Fun: I quickly move out the way and get up onto my feet "You bitch you should of learned your lesson the first time!" I run towards you and elbow lock with you.

Dog: Errr! "You fucker!" Absorbing the pain and trying to squirm free.

Fun: "You are a bitch!" I slam my knee into your balls and quickly get ontop of you pinning you down with my weight as I grapevine you tight and hard!

Dog: Agh!! I start punching your side and try to push you off me.

Fun: I eat those punches as I punch your throat hard BAM!!! "YOU BETTER STOP BITCH" as I tighten my grapevine.

Dog: I push up off the mat with my legs and begin to muscle you off me.

Fun: I jab you in the nose as I get off onto my feet in my corner waiting for you to get up " you are trash bruh!"

Dog:I hold my nose a sec, making sure there's no blood. "You're asking for it now, fucker!" I charge at you and lay a knife-edge chop across your chest. SMACK!

Fun: My chest turns red and I revive from it and I punch you again on your throat and push you back with my foot "bitch give up or you will LOSE!"

Dog: I stumble backwards, grabbing my throat. I'm getting really agitated now and charge at you in the corner with a shoulder to your gut...

Fun: I grunt in pain as I grab onto my gut and stagger to my knees "Ugh...bitch...!"

Dog: I drag you up off your knees by your hair, put you in a headlock, and DDT you down to the mat. BAM!

Fun: I feel pressure where you pulled my hair and you slam my head onto the ring BAM! I grab my head in pain..

Dog: "Aw, poor kid has a headache," I taunt as I roll you to your side, grab your arm and leg, put my foot at your lower back, and pull in a bow & arrow hold. "Maybe some back pain will alleviate that!"

Fun: I scream in pain "AHHHHHHH!!!" I try to get lose but can't I start to move my wrist around to to get you to let go "AGHHHH!" in pain as I am stretched and bent.

Dog: Ha ha! "Had enough yet, kid?" as I apply more pressure.

Fun: "No you-YOU BITCH!" i get lose from your had grip of my arm I send a jab to your gut hard as I kick your hand off my leg...

Dog: "Agh! Shit!" Taken by surprise. Instinctively I start punching your back.

Fun: I feel your weak punches hit me I punch back jabbing you in the nose once and grab a fist full of your hair "Let go of my leg or else!"

Dog: Errr!!! I let go and try to pry your hands off my hair.

Fun: I hold my grip and I place my foot on your chest holding you down still holding your hair "Now bitch you better RESPECT ME!" i send a knee to your gut and then splash my 195lbs onto you.

Dog: Ah! Shit! Gut in a lot of pain. I try to roll out of the way.

Fun: "NO YOU DON'T! I hold you down with my weight in a school boy pin looking at you...you have bloody nose and exhausted and sweaty " you are weak bitch" I take my cock out and slap it on your face.

Dog: Ah! So embarrass. Trapped under this kid. In desperation I try jabbing at your sides.

Fun: I hold your hands down and place them under my knees I continue to slap my dick on your face and I pull your hair towards my dick and balls..."you better submit bitch its over!" I slam my sweaty belly on your face suffocating you.

Dog: Errrrrrr!!!!! Trying to breathe and squirm from your pin.

Fun: "just tap out you LOST! quit making it harder for you!" I smother my belly on you making it harder for you to breath...I get up and slap my dick on your lips "just open up and get it over with you lose bitch!"

Dog: "Shit! Ok, I give!"

Fun: "GOOD BOY!" i grab your hair and lift your head up and gives you a kiss..."NOW open up! you lost you know what that means...." I wait for your mouth to open...

Dog: Crap! I can't believe this is happening as I open wide for your dick.

Fun: I shove my dick into your mouth and make you suck me...the crowd cheers as I am victor once again "YESSSS!!!!!!!MMMMM" I moan as you suck me fast and hard getting close...

Dog: Though utterly embarassed, I continue to suck your dick, my tongue feeling up both sides.

Fun: "Hahaha take it bitch!" I moan as I am ready to shoot my load into your mouth ...I shoot my load in your mouth I let out a big moan "AHHHHGGG"...I remove your speedos and take them for my prize...

Dog: With you finally off me, I spit out that nasty cum, and lay on the mat embarassed and helpless.

Fun: I look at you and come to you I step on my cum and slam my foot on your chest and do a double bicep flex to the cheering crowd...I look down at you "you can spit it out bitch but the next time you try to rematch me I will breed my cum in your ass! so watch out! don't challenge the pros loser!" I walk off flaunting your speedos to the crowd....END

Winner- Funwrestling123

Translate
Please log in if you wish to post a topic here.