= matches currently planned =
(no current plans)
= important health advice =
Type II diabetes is entirely reversible/cureable - please watch this if you still think it isn't, you still have it or know people who still have it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcLoaVNQ3rc
Please stop consuming sugar today! In any form and shape except perhaps moderate amounts of fruits in their natural (unjuiced) state. This includes fruit juices (even if with pulp), sweet chocolate, honey, sodas/fizzy drinks, cakes/biscuits/crackers, etc. - pretty much anything that tastes sweet.
2018 May update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s5szfPYKY4
The big picture (2015): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxyxcTZccsE
Children's short version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yda8RtOcVFU
Short version from the researcher: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjttsybt2NM
- especially watch this if you live in the US (short): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmC4Rm5cpOI
- especially watch this if you live in the US (longer): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEA6ow1icDc
- especially watch this if you live in the US (longer, another aspect): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXlL7yWtAAg
- the biochemistry behind it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
- less technical (make sure you don't miss the Q&A section at the end!): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5WT_SjMjgA
Please start eating lots of natural fats today (butter, lard, tallow, etc.)! And stop eating processed fats (margarines, sunflower oil, safflower oil, cottonseed oil, etc.) - for details, watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvKdYUCUca8
Please also severely reduce your carbohydrate intake as soon as you can, because carbohydrates alone are what makes you fat, NOT TOTAL CALORIES - this includes the usual suspects of pasta, potatoes, rice, carrots, etc.
A popular introduction on the subject: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs
Why we get sick, and why "overeating" isn't the cause: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEuIlQONcHw
A long lecture from an alternative health practitioner, lots of food for thought: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhlmx7JZ0E
This brings us to a nutritional approach called "low carb - high fat", or LCHF.
Popular website on LCHF: http://www.dietdoctor.com/lchf and its youtube channel with a good introduction at: http://www.youtube.com/user/eenfeldt - I recommend watching as many of his interview videos as you can to get an better picture of the influence of this topic
Google search on the topic of LCHF: https://www.google.com/#q=lchf
If you prefer to read a book, then one popular incarnation of LCHF is the New Atkins diet: http://www.amazon.com/New-Atkins-You-Ultimate-Shedding/dp/1439190275 - Please note that LCHF or Atkins is NOT about eating a lot of meat/protein! See clarification here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquSijXJkQ (around 12 minutes in if you are short on time)
And if having smooth, continuous energy all day long without hunger crashes, reduced stress, improved mental focus and athletic performance are something you want, check out nutritional ketosis: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=nutritional%20ketosis&sm=3
Even if your weight seems to be OK by the scale, make sure you are not a TOFI - thin on the outside, fat on the inside? Typical symptoms are beer belly/tummy (even a small one), often also with thin, emaciated extremities (arms and legs). Look up TOFI on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TOFI, find out the causes (just bad eating? or a more serious medical condition) and take steps to fix it to improve your health, well-being and longevity.
Best health and performance to all of you!
= main profile below =
5'4" musclebear-wannabe looking for beginner/intermediate training/sparring partners for kickboxing, gutpunching (kicks, knees, punches), body toughening (kicks, knees, punches), possibly wrestling or other fighting
163 centis izmosmaci-aspiráns kezdő/félhaladó edző/küzdőpartnereket keres kick-boxhoz, gutpunchinghoz (hasbaütés, -rúgás), felkeményítéshez, esetleg birkózáshoz vagy más küzdelemhez
== if I don't answer in chat: ==
I often have chat open without looking at the chat window for hours, when I work or study or do stuff around the house; so if I don't answer, I'm not ignoring you, I'm just not there - I will tell you if I don't want contact from you; so if you missed me, just keep trying, or send a message if your matter is important.
= fight videos =
== me ==
- 2017.04.16. bagwork: https://youtu.be/DXga71uvpCg
- 2016.02.20. sparring with MLaci: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKtTNkxlxMA
- 2016.02.08. testing gut of FighterGuyy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5JA4oxPnIs
- 2015.05.17. bagwork: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTAFpRAwPW0
- 2015.04.26. continuous sparring competition:
- 2015.03.28. continuous sparring competition:
- 2014.07.27. bagwork session:
- 2014.07.23. another sparring session with LittleB:
- 2014.07.14. third session with LittleB
- drilling spin kicks with LittleB as target
- 2014.07.05. second sparring with LittleB (second ever sparring for him):
- 2014.07.02. finally found a local training and sparring partner: LittleB! (actually, bullneck helped us find each other - thank you!) here are a few snippets of training with LittleB:
- 2014.06.28. drilling spin hook kicks on the bag (read details on youtube): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK5Nbzdsbfs
- 2014.06.28. bagwork: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaNRDfr4ChM
- 2013.10.26. bagwork: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWuzQKb9tlQ
- 2013.06.02. another bit of sparring:
(don't drink and spar - not even water and soda as I did before this one) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyQ4IME2254
and some easy body hardening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehegNUx2ab8
- 2013.05.30. a bit of sparring: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUOTLWzcPbo
- 2013.05.30. gut kicking, beginner's level: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjC1dSANOI0
- 2012.07.29. working over FighterBoyy's torso a bit: http://www.fighterboyy.com/videos/Punch_and_Kick_Training_with_ikf - you will have to register, but otherwise it is free
- 2012.06.07. bagwork (just started training again after a year): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfPYypkdd-c
== not me ==
Fight gym "ATerem" www.aterem.hu, Budapest, Hungary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFosKmtUjuA
nice warmup for gutpunching/sparring: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yby0GSbxxB8
a fighting style (Zen Bu Kan Kempo) which has a barefist division ("Viadal") I like a lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JVElmrPcyQ (you can watch all the matches from that event here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JVElmrPcyQ&feature=bf_prev&list=PL5299D499EED53DD0 )
more of the same fighting style (Zen Bu Kan Kempo, barefist division): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWjeNlZPT8k
I used to think I cannot do the splits because I'm fat. Now I'm not so sure: http://www.youtube.com/v/-GVMuCTZbhY?start=34&end=53.5&version=3
some good american kickboxing technique in sparring (too bad the opponents are outclassed, but still fun to watch): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwN3PzqPjU8
- Hungary, Budapest
live and work here
- United Kingdom, Manchester (I'm here between 8/10/2018 and 8/13/2018)
Friendly Fisticuffs 2018 August
I am willing to travel 5000 miles
StatsAge: 43-year-old Male
Stats: 5'4" (163 cm), 245 lbs (111 kg)
Languages spoken: English, German, Hungarian
Gear: according to chosen style
Kickboxing / Muay thai
Last login: 4 hours ago
Last modified: 28 days ago
Start of membership: 1/28/2009 7:52 PM
Past Opponents4fun adidaswrestling AD idf badladuk Big_Ape BlackRider Bodythrust boine Boxingmarco brazilwrestler86 bullneck chubbyjudo elalgarrobo FighterGuyy gladiaturk hashbock ILFIGHTER kickboxing 59 LittleB muscldfighter musclneck oldscrapperderby redlandguy Rusnak Spruceman SurreyGuy The Kestrel wreslbear
- 8/12/2018 10:00 AM: Friendly Fisticuffs 2018 August - Manchester, UK (Organizer: ikf; Awaiting applicants )
- 8/11/2018 12:00 PM: August 2018 Open Wrestle Group (OWG) Wrestling Day – Manchester UK (Organizer: JOHN1953; Awaiting applicants )
- 7/07/2018 12:00 PM: July Grapevine Group Wrestling Day - Manchester (Organizer: matworker; Event completed )
- 6/17/2017 12:00 PM: June 2017 Open Fight and wrestle Day – Manchester – Noon to 17:00. (Organizer: Tynesider; Event completed )
- 12/17/2016 5:00 PM: XMAS - Boxing 2016 (Organizer: Boxingmarco; Canceled )
- 11/26/2016 1:00 PM: London Open Meet (Organizer: Ironbull; Event completed )
- 3/09/2014 12:00 PM: NYC Wrestlefest 2014 (Organizer: NJWoodbridge; Event completed )
- 12/07/2013 9:00 AM: XMAS 2013 Tournament - Boxing (Organizer: Boxingmarco; Canceled )
- 11/26/2013 12:00 PM: Standup sparring party in Manchester 2013 November 26 noon (Organizer: ikf; Event completed )
- 11/02/2011 11:00 PM: Take me on at Grapple 101 (Organizer: wolveswrestle; Event completed )
- 9/30/2011 5:00 PM: International Ringer-Camp near Berlin (Organizer: GrapplingHB; Event completed )
- 5/20/2011 9:00 PM: Fighter Hut 05/2011 (Organizer: GrapplingHB; Canceled )
- 12/11/2009 6:00 PM: AllFighters.info's Birthday Party (Organizer: Admin; Canceled )
elalgarrobo is recommended by ikf
Very enthusiastic about matches and all kinds of fighting and comparing strength. I had no chance against him on the mats, however in kickboxing he was a pupil eager to learn and apply what he has learnt. More hard punches and kicks await him in my fists and feet. And maybe one day I can get a sub or two out of him too. (Last match: 2015 April)
ikf is recommended by kickboxing 59
He likes fight and very interesting technics kickboxing
If you like kickboxing meet him for a fight
Andras and I finally met today after talking online for years - and he didn't disappoint. He's a very powerful solid, accurate puncher and he gave me a heavy, lengthy workover I really enjoyed. We spent plenty of time talking too and he's a very personable, friendly and articulate man. I look forward to getting to know him better :-)
We have been talking online for almost a decade before we finally got to meet now, and it was well worth the wait!:D
This man is a pain-fountain and a pain-sponge in one! :D
This time his tough gut and other muscles on his body defeated me. First we tried 10 oz gloves, even full force - no effect. Then we briefly tried kicks and knees - some effect, but we did not have enough space for that so my aim was off (apologies about that again). So then I switched to bag gloves, all out - still not much effect. Then I switched to bareknux, all out - he still kept up. No matter how hard I hammered his muscles bareknux (and not just the gut - more like putting my meanest stiffest bareknux punches into his arms, shoulders or pecs for 2 mins straight each!), as soon as we stopped he quickly soaked it all up and kept coming back for more! Great workout for me, and great fun to see so much hurt from me being soaked up with a smile hungry for more!
Sadly I was not in the best shape, so I could not go as hard as it would have been needed to break through (nor was I able to take much back from him - other than a few fun minutes of him standing on my gut while I was doing crunches, thanks for that again - so that is yet to come!); so for next time I'll come in much better shape and we are looking to use stiff knees and kicks to really get through to him and finally make his eyes roll.
So, he is highly recommended if you are into this kind of thing! And make sure you're in a good shape and can punch/kick properly, or you don't stand a chance of getting through his body armor. GRRR
ikf is recommended by The Kestrel
Andras was an absolute pleasure to meet on his trip to the UK. He is a very enthusiastic and friendly character which was very easy to get on with.
We had a totally different session to what i am currently used to, he encouraged some of the long unpracticed karate in me, and he was only too happy to try and share some of his kickboxing techniques with me. It was a great session with some giving and taking, i should reinvest into some sparring gear for when we next meet so we can have a propper sparring session!
I fully recommend him to anyone who likes their contact sports, he is good fun to meet.
The Kestrel is recommended by ikf
Finally met after years of being in contact online, and it was great fun! He was kind enough to rekindle his flame for standup fighting for/with me, and we enjoyed a few hours of drills and practice together. He was kind enough to entertain me with some gut kicks as well, which is one of my favorite but rarely available pastimes :), so extra points! Thank you!
Next time on for harder training, harder kicks and some proper sparring!
Met and hit the mats with IKF at the Wrestlefest in Spring 2008. He was a fun and good wrestling opponent. A really nice guy skilled at the sport. I highly recommend him; and would gladly wrestle him if he comes again my way.
ikf is recommended by chubbyjudo
After many years of talking to ikf we met in Manchester at pippas. This guy is a really nice guy and total gent on and off mats he is extremely kind and generous and went out of his way to get me some kick boxing boots in his own time which I appreciated. We will defo be meeting up again next time he is in the UK for a good grapple and kick boxing session. Ikf is a one of the true gents on this site and am now happy to call him a good friend
ikf is recommended by Bodythrust
Yes, a great encounter with this reliable kick-boxer. His expertise leads our sessions so informative with techniques, tactics, and strategy. While our two day spar progressed always safe and sane, encouraging were his cogent practices: precise punches, genuine sidekicks blasting my gut off, etc.
Beyond rings full of fun, he is amiable and wise; nothing gives me such great pleasure as being with the fellow who broadens my horizon.
Ikf passed few days at home and we passed great time in boxing
Ikf have good train good kick and good fight spirit. He know how make you confident and spent time to teach you
outside mat à very friendly and happy people
hope to see him again
AD_idf was kind enough to organize a great fight weekend with a small but good group of fighters. great training and fun for everyone! He is also not a bad combattant himself, please come train kickboxing with him, he likes it, but rarely has the chance. Hope to see him again!
Meet this stocky and powerful fighter if you can take lots of breath taking body kicks - perfectly tough and exhausting fighting with him is guaranteed! ... Ooooh yes, soon again with me!!
adidaswrestling is recommended by ikf
went to Austin for a week to take this guy on. sadly we only had 3 training sessions due to family commitments, but they were fun! we mainly did standup/kickboxing, and I must say the guy is a lot of fun to spar! definitely recommended! he was kind enough to accommodate my less than stellar shape at the time (see in clip below). I'm definitely coming back for more! And hoping for LOTS more intense, "proper", longer sparring with hard knockdowns next time, plus LOTS more of gutkicking when I come back next time in better shape!
ikf is recommended by oldscrapperderby
great guy, we are different in height, weight, size , and styles, but we still had a good grapple, the sign of a good guy, and is a very pleasnt one socially as well, I'd recommend him to anyone.
This guy just loves to fight! Physically enjoys it! A lot! :) You should see the pleasureful evil grin he develops when he gets hurt or hurts you! :) And mind you, he's quite capable of both!
Beyond that, he's a great friendly guy both off the mats, and safe and sane if you are not up to his level of fighting.
His pics don't do justice to him, he is much more spunky/virile/fightable in real life than on his pics. I kept feeling the urge to hurt him whenever he was in my visual field! :)
We met in March 2008 - a great guy that I'd recommend meeting as he's very friendly as well as safe and sane. Although inexperienced in submission wrestling, he was very keen and a fast learner :)
(opinion as of 2008 March)
Friendly, safe, reliable, enthusiastic. Reasonably well built for abuse and likes it. :) Might not be the best choice for advanced competitive guys, but definitely recommended for beginners and intermediates in (sub)wrestling (like me).
PS: Teach him some (kick)boxing gently if you can - he seemed to enjoy both hitting and getting hit, but was too new to it to really be able to enjoy. I think he'll be ok if he gets the chance for some more practice and coaching.